Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 5532 ]
Total Votes:[ 5532 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 379 380 381 > >> >>> »|

Yay~ whee

Mizz Faith
About the 5000 giftbox badge, I've never seen an image of it nor a profile with it on it. So for now, I just put that its unavailable. I'm sure it exists, just no image yet.

That or no one's chanced upon the exact Badge Nomenclature yet. URL Hacking tiem? >>

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Oh my, what a cute guide and an excellent one, haven't seen an specific badge list yet. I'm suscribing =)

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Z741
Yay~ whee

Mizz Faith
About the 5000 giftbox badge, I've never seen an image of it nor a profile with it on it. So for now, I just put that its unavailable. I'm sure it exists, just no image yet.

That or no one's chanced upon the exact Badge Nomenclature yet. URL Hacking tiem? >>
User Image

You want to know HOW determined I am to find that? I took the URL to the one next to it (Hoarder I think), moved it up a notch and started replacing hoarder with all the synonyms I knew of collector/hoarder (even looked up a list online). Everything is in three sets of words, all synonyms, for every type of kill badge. I'm slowing making it through all the ones I know, hoping to get lucky 3nodding

@ Alexa_REfan & all those who complimented this thread/subscribed, yall are AWESOME! Thank you so so much ^_^ I hope to build this into an even bigger guide soon enough.

User Image

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
AHMETRock
It's days like this where I'm happy to know the internet.
Hope everyone rates your awesome thread up.

Oh, there was a glitch that used to display the end boss badge for me, but It's been fixed apparently.

Glad that cleared up for you. Anyone else had this glitch? As for now, I'll leave it un-marked for glitching, since no one else has reported it that I know of (recently anyways). I try to watch the bug reports on various forums.

Hiallina
Nice guide, great job! Personally, perhaps a map with the badges locations (there are a few of those somewhere...) might be a good idea - when the description is not very clear how to get the badge. ^^

By the way, is the Basket Case and A Tale of Two Seas (this one even after following a guide) broken? I don't seem to be able to get those for a long long while already.

As I said in my other post, I will try to implement maps soon!

I can't get either of those myself. I really do think they are broken. For now I'll mark them and look into them more tonight/tomorrow.
Mizz Faith
Z741
Yay~ whee

Mizz Faith

You want to know HOW determined I am to find that? I took the URL to the one next to it (Hoarder I think), moved it up a notch and started replacing hoarder with all the synonyms I knew of collector/hoarder (even looked up a list online). Everything is in three sets of words, all synonyms, for every type of kill badge. I'm slowing making it through all the ones I know, hoping to get lucky 3nodding

Exactly. URL hacking. xD

Curious, what did you try, though?

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Oh come on, srsly? THATS URL hacking? I thought it was some big, stealth-type coding maneuver, or something.... sweatdrop

rofl

compiler, finder, assembler, connoisseur, fancier, amateur, gatherer, hoarder, curator, discoverer, amasser, accumulator

There were more but I can't recall them all gonk

User Image
Yeah, that's URL Hacking. xD Next step would be going in servers and - well, I'm not saying anything further to do with that method. >_>

Collector, Miser, Packrat, Otaku, Hunter, Fanatic?

Yeah, I know those are slightly more offbeat than yours >_>

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Sweet. And about the servers deal, haha, I'll def. leave that to you. I was going to college for PC programming but never made it near any kind of stuff like that (dropped out waaay too soon). If we would have even covered that xD But regardless, more power to ya wink

Those are good ideas! They are definitely different than mine but they *Might* work. Lord knows how the minds of Gaia creators think!

User Image
In strange and esoteric ways.... just look at the P3 Pup Badge. [Dutch the Disintegrator]

I hope the Giftbox 5k isn't like that. 0_o

And no thanks, I'm pretty sure going in that way is illegal and merits a Bannhammer. gonk

Yeah, PC programming isn't for me, either. Sure, I can make heads or tails of basic code, but the upper-level stuff.... well, this sums it all up: burning_eyes
Okay, I have to ask. For a few of the badges ya have to find a specific area or go a certain way to obtain it. Any way ya could add how/where to get them?

(one's I can't find are: feathered coatl ambush and a tale of two seas) Now I know it takes the challenge of earning the badges but, i have looked everywhere and they just elude me.

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Z741
In strange and esoteric ways.... just look at the P3 Pup Badge. [Dutch the Disintegrator]

I hope the Giftbox 5k isn't like that. 0_o

And no thanks, I'm pretty sure going in that way is illegal and merits a Bannhammer. gonk

Yeah, PC programming isn't for me, either. Sure, I can make heads or tails of basic code, but the upper-level stuff.... well, this sums it all up: burning_eyes
User Image

lol, wow, I never thought much about that one but I see what you mean.

Hehe, I don't blame you one bit. Stay away from that, finding out a badge is not worth it!!!

I hated programming. Then I got pregnant and couldn't travel to school or work, ugh, it was horrible. I hated leaving *that* way but I would have left regardless sometime or another, lol. I got all the basics somewhat down pat but when they jumped me to level 2 classes before introductory ones were given; that was it for me. Much burning_eyes

Well, I'm off to watch some TV and go to bed. Expect me back tomorrow to try to add some stuff ^^

Mr Lucas, I'm going to try to put up some maps ASAP that show how to get the difficult badges wink

Night all! User Image

User Image
lol Thanks and great job on this. *subscribes*
Yeah, it probably is. xD

Methinks I'll try my hand at being a Civil Engineer instead. O.o

Nighty night, Faith 3nodding

9,475 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
ill trade links with you

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/shallow-sea-farming-guide/t.47227499/

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Sure thing, I'll link ya Magikman as soon as I get back on.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces