Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 5532 ]
Total Votes:[ 5532 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 379 380 381 > >> >>> »|

Divine_Malevolence
So the 5000 giftbox badge is unknown?
confused

Is very hard to kill 5000 Giftboxes you know.
Strider Dark has been working on that badge for a while, he should be near now.
Everyone is affraid of that badge because it might be broken like the 50 one.
Very well organized, thank you.

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
Chibi Shurtugal Says:
User Image

It's about time someone came up with a badge guide. Didn't know there were that many badges!
I've really got my work cut out for me confused
It's days like this where I'm happy to know the internet.
Hope everyone rates your awesome thread up.

Oh, there was a glitch that used to display the end boss badge for me, but It's been fixed apparently.

Thirteenth Rogue

Nice guide, great job! Personally, perhaps a map with the badges locations (there are a few of those somewhere...) might be a good idea - when the description is not very clear how to get the badge. ^^

By the way, is the Basket Case and A Tale of Two Seas (this one even after following a guide) broken? I don't seem to be able to get those for a long long while already.
Xuriel
nice guide.

@Zanith// here: http://shugotenshi.net/bria/zguide/Maps/ShallowSeaLrgCmp.png
re-quote for people who need an explaination for the tale of two seas(the link)
I wonder who else is gunning for all the sane 500-kill badges? xD

[Note: sane refers to badges from Animated that spawn regularly enough.... unlike, say, Giftboxes]

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Oh my gosh people, you have made my day heart I come home from work (didn't even get fussed at for being late) to see lots of nice posts and tons of msgs in my inbox ^_^ I had no idea so many people wanted a guide like this!

Now I'm going to edit the error on the front that was pointed out and try to reply to everyone who asked something specifically.

BTW, thats a great idea about the maps to show where badges are. My time is pretty limited on here lately but I have a small two day vacation this coming Sun-Mon, haha, so I will try to compile some there!
Mizz Faith
Oh my gosh people, you have made my day heart I come home from work (didn't even get fussed at for being late) to see lots of nice posts and tons of msgs in my inbox ^_^ I had no idea so many people wanted a guide like this!

Now I'm going to edit the error on the front that was pointed out and try to reply to everyone who asked something specifically.

BTW, thats a great idea about the maps to show where badges are. My time is pretty limited on here lately but I have a small two day vacation this coming Sun-Mon, haha, so I will try to compile some there!

*points to a question asked on Page 2* 3nodding
Thanks Xuriel.

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Z741
Kinxed
O:
Sacrificing work to make a guide. XD

Of course. And if not work, then school. XD

I must say though, excellent guide. Might I include this fine thread within my Links Out? User Image
User Image

Oh godness yes! I was going to answer this first, hehe. wink I will do the same for you! (I'm turning my last reserved post into a links in/out post).

User Image

Hilarious Lunatic

Z741
I wonder who else is gunning for all the sane 500-kill badges? xD

[Note: sane refers to badges from Animated that spawn regularly enough.... unlike, say, Giftboxes]

Me. mrgreen

-----------

Awesome guide. heart
Could you put in a note or some marker to show which badges are/may be glitched? Thanks. :3
Are there no badges for sand-trap fluffs and green fluffs?

ETA mother/guard/carrion too maybe?

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
I'm skipping all over and replying. Not very organized but I will get to everything soon enough ^^

Kinxed
O:
Sacrificing work to make a guide. XD

Of course biggrin I'd been looking for a reason to NOT show up on time for once. Give my bosses a reason to quit taking me for granted. It worked xD

Laurel Gand
Nice guide.
You put Old Aqueduct instead of Shallow Sea though.
User Image

Just corrected that, thanks!

Divine_Malevolence, about the 5000 giftbox badge, I've never seen an image of it nor a profile with it on it. So for now, I just put that its unavailable. I'm sure it exists, just no image yet.

Collosity, there are the grass fluffs in bassken lake and the sand fluffs at Gold Beach/Buccaneer Boardwalk. You just don't get those counted in the first area. Same thing for tiny terrors in Aqueduct I do believe. They don't count towards your kill total.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces