Total Votes:[ 5532 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 379 380 381 > >> >>> »|

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
*adjusts shades*
Oh no! An inside joke I am not Privy TO?!?

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

@ Z, looking sharp there!
BTW, I got a msg back from Lord0din69 about the maps I used. He said he did create them and I was more than welcome to use them as long as I credit the site (which I already did). So I'm good to go with them!

@ AHMET, apparently I'm not too knowledgeable on it either!

User Image
xd Thanks~

Really, all I just saw was RiRi donning the mock GIB outfit, so.... yeah. Plus I already had the two handguns ready 3nodding

Nice. :0 Uber-props to him then, he's the *real* god. xD

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

hehe, well I like it! Never seen anyone pull off the GIB look so it goes well (and is appropriate here, haha).

Yes, he too is a god wink I need to add him to the front page as well; credit is still owed to him personally!

So what badge you working on lately?

User Image
Who I stole look from: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=3065304

Quite so, without his map of Zen Gardens, I don't think NinjaCon would have worked as well. gonk

I'm personally going for the Grass Fluff Badges, since killing Trashcans spawns a bunch of them. After that it's probably going to be rampaging around in Zen for weeks on end twisted

Of course, first priority is still getting the second account to finish off the Endboss once and for all. 3nodding She's getting there too, currently a 9.6.

We can has Endboss victory sometime soon, perhaps? User Image
Almost to CL10. ^^

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
OMFG FAITH!!!
you're frikking amazing
this is pretty nice.... and totally hopeful

Mysterious Loiterer

47,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Wooooo, I'm done with my Dead Man's Pass badges. Which just leaves the rest of what I don't have from the Hive and Shallow Seas.

*still can't get into SS alone* neutral

Snappy outfit, Z. I'm almost tempted to see if I can come up with a similar suit in pink. biggrin

And if I've got time when you get to your endboss run, I wouldn't mind joining your crew...
Hope that gets fixed soon. D:

And thanks 3nodding Gaians in Pink would be cool. eek

Mysterious Loiterer

47,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
After perusing the available wardrobe items, I have determined that the appropriate outfit for the GiP is the red hibiscus jammies and cat's eye sunglasses.

Although the cat's eye sunglasses may be replaced with bitchin' Kamina shades at the user's discretion.

<_< >_>

Also I feel that I will never get the alien walker 500-kill badge. I haven't even gotten the one for 50 yet, and I don't love the Hive quite that much. biggrin

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

@ Z, ahhh, last time I saw her avvie it was pink! Definitely a big change but I like the whole look on the two of ya ^^
We should definitely have an endboss victory soon enough, lol. I want that badge!

@ Luminous, congrats!

@ Mirror, hey hun! Thanks for stopping by and for the kind words wink

@ Cherry, rofl. Yes, thats definitely the most appropiate outfit for the GiP wink
I haven't gotten the walker badge yet either, although I KNOW I've killed at least 50. The Hive hates me.

User Image

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Where do the badges show up?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash