Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 5532 ]
Total Votes:[ 5532 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 379 380 381 > >> >>> »|

I would, only I rely on sounds to know what's going on - case in point, the Robofish Tunnel.

That and most of the BGMs are win anyways. 3nodding [DMP and Robofish Tunnel... *glare* >_>]
User Image

There be my mock-up of the Giftbox 5k badge. I dub thee "Gift Box Forgery" rofl

Feel free to use this as a placeholder in the meantime. 3nodding

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

That is awesome. Heh, added wink (And put a note with it).

Sounds are important. I always can hear them over my music. I just hate the music thats in each area. Not my kind of sounds (but they are good in their own respect) xD

User Image

Dangerous Elocutionist

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
I love this guide.
How do I see my badges?

If I can do so only by viewing my profile, it doesn't work, not even if I set it to current. I can't find a box or scroll down to turn badge showing on.
Metalic_Noodles
How do I see my badges?

If I can do so only by viewing my profile, it doesn't work, not even if I set it to current. I can't find a box or scroll down to turn badge showing on.

It's accessed by opening the "Edit My Profile Layout" link in the top bar of the current profile system. Under the menu that pops up, click Content and you'll see Badges somewhere. Clicky the Add+ Button under it, and there you go. 3nodding

Wow, nice. Until new ones come out, I'd say this guide be complete. 3nodding

Mysterious Loiterer

47,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Z741
Cherry Brossom
Well I'm up to 25 500-kill badges now, having just gotten the ones for masks and laceback bootsnakes. I'll be very glad when I come up with the other two from Dead Man's Pass. This game doesn't really tend to bore me, but going through there over and over gets me preeetty stir-crazy. biggrin

(Oh, and Z, you might find it entertaining to know that I helped a friend beat Stone Coatl yesterday, pretty much exactly the way you helped me. I had to laugh at the karma of it all. biggrin )

Yeah, DMP will get someone slightly insane one of these days. Best to cue up a good Halloween mp3 and listen to that instead while kicking OMGs and such around. 3nodding

Oh, nice. I'm glad to hear that ^_^ Seems like the Lag isn't as bad as it was..... second account, charge! D:<

Unfortunately I can't run Winamp without the lag monster eating my game. Maybe I should just find where my Danny Elfman cd went and pop that in the ol' cd player. smile

I tend to like the music in the game, but I've had it off since about the Beach to help with lag. Maybe I should just bite the bullet and turn it on for a little while in Otami and Shallow Seas to hear what it sounds like. I still get some of the Barton and Village Greens music going through my head sometimes. biggrin

And I actually did Stoney's quest on my other account with my boyfriend a week or two ago, and it was ridiculous how easy it was. I don't know if it was because we were both 10.0 (which shouldn't matter because of the scaling), or if we just hit it on a magical lag-free day, or what. Now he won't believe me that it's sooooo haaaard like I was crabbing about for weeks. biggrin And then I go into this one expecting it to be not so bad, and it was back to the old Stoney we've known and loved...

I'll be interested to see how they change it in the next update. It'd be nice to not die while the map is loading.

Oh, and that Giftbox Forgery badge is fabulous. biggrin

Faith: Ironically enough, I haven't even been near the endboss. I've been reluctant to join big Shallow Seas crews because of lag and glitches and time issues, so in the meantime I've been getting some badges to feel like I'm accomplishing something while I wait to see if those things will be resolved and build up a good set of 10.0 rings. And as of a few days ago I'm waiting to see if my account can be fixed, since apparently the game decided that I didn't really beat Stone Coatl and am not entitled to go into the Shallow Seas alone like I've been doing for weeks. neutral

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

@ Z, I think it is! Hehe. Wow. Now I have to work on other stuff to implement in here. Or something razz Maybe just work on my personal total while bumping a lot here xD

@ Secks, thank you!

@ Cherry, don't get me started on the Coatl quest. *sigh* Beat it 4 times in 3 weeks, never got credit. Then one magical day, I soloed it and got credit. Then today, while trying to help a friend, we got murdered repeatedly. wtf? lol. But I haven't lost credit for SS like you did. I have heard of it happening a lot though. That just sucks. Hopefully its fixed soon!
I thought everyone had beat the boss but me, haha. Seems like it nowadays. I'm in a rush to claim a date as soon as I can as the date I beat it, lol, but it'll probably be sometime next year at this rate (so many bad crews, lag, ugh, the list goes on and on).

User Image

Dangerous Elocutionist

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
After looking through the guide.. again.. and looking at my own badge collection, I have come to a conclusion. This game really needs a kill counter/bestiary in-game so we can keep track of how far or how close we are to those "Kill x number of x animated" badges... ie; The elusive 5,000 Giftbox badge.
Z741
Metalic_Noodles
How do I see my badges?

It's accessed by opening the "Edit My Profile Layout" link in the top bar of the current profile system. Under the menu that pops up, click Content and you'll see Badges somewhere. Clicky the Add+ Button under it, and there you go. 3nodding

Wow, nice. Until new ones come out, I'd say this guide be complete. 3nodding

Thank you! <3 heart
@ Cherry: Yeah, I never have music playing on computer, since I have a smaller laptop that tends to heat up quickly. I go to earbuds and external music players.... hence me not being able to hear sound effects ^-^;;

Lag free, most likely. My second account got to the Throne Room alright, but she'd be Dazed before the map loaded. D:

@ Faith: Well, at least you've got conversation to bump your thread with. Mine's a bit dead at the moment >>

And I'd be glad to help out when my second account reaches Endboss level 3nodding

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Secks Shae
After looking through the guide.. again.. and looking at my own badge collection, I have come to a conclusion. This game really needs a kill counter/bestiary in-game so we can keep track of how far or how close we are to those "Kill x number of x animated" badges... ie; The elusive 5,000 Giftbox badge.
User Image

I love that idea. I wish we could see how many we got so far. But I guess they'd say that would take all the fun out of it (not really cause ya still gotta kill that many but who knows). I personally would love to know xD

@ Z, aww ok thanks! I gotta wait til I got a day off from work and my son is somewhere else. That way I can stay seated for a few hours, lol!
And yup, the conversation definitely keeps this place going! I've noticed in a lot of guides, the creator doesn't talk much. I guess I just talk too much in general, you'll see me here more than almost anyone xD

User Image

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Victory! In your FACE, Stone Coatl scream

Either I'm one of said silent Guidemakers, or people don't stop by as much. =

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100