User Image
Yep. xD

Now let's see if I can't make a sham Giftbox 5k badge. twisted

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
Hm... Interesting little guide. I like it... >3
Hmm... now that I'm reminded of it, are you going to cover the special Event badges? Y'know, Santa's Little Helper and such. >_>

Revered Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Z741
Hmm... now that I'm reminded of it, are you going to cover the special Event badges? Y'know, Santa's Little Helper and such. >_>
User Image

*points towards top to Barton Town section*

=D

Wherever they're held , I will put 'em wink

And yay for sham image xD

@ Arkyron, thanks!

User Image
D'oh, silly me. Eyes must be a bit b0rked due to the loads of text I've been looking over. User Image
Hey, great job on those maps. User Image

7,300 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

@ Z, hehe, its ok wink

@ Lucas, thanks biggrin I hope the positioning helps some!

User Image

Dangerous Phantom

17,300 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Well I'm up to 25 500-kill badges now, having just gotten the ones for masks and laceback bootsnakes. I'll be very glad when I come up with the other two from Dead Man's Pass. This game doesn't really tend to bore me, but going through there over and over gets me preeetty stir-crazy. biggrin

(Oh, and Z, you might find it entertaining to know that I helped a friend beat Stone Coatl yesterday, pretty much exactly the way you helped me. I had to laugh at the karma of it all. biggrin )
how do u pla music on the rocks of deadman's pass? and what CL do u need 2 b n each place question
Cherry Brossom
Well I'm up to 25 500-kill badges now, having just gotten the ones for masks and laceback bootsnakes. I'll be very glad when I come up with the other two from Dead Man's Pass. This game doesn't really tend to bore me, but going through there over and over gets me preeetty stir-crazy. biggrin

(Oh, and Z, you might find it entertaining to know that I helped a friend beat Stone Coatl yesterday, pretty much exactly the way you helped me. I had to laugh at the karma of it all. biggrin )

Yeah, DMP will get someone slightly insane one of these days. Best to cue up a good Halloween mp3 and listen to that instead while kicking OMGs and such around. 3nodding

Oh, nice. I'm glad to hear that ^_^ Seems like the Lag isn't as bad as it was..... second account, charge! D:<

7,300 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

@ Cherry, I give you props. I don't have the patience to even try to get near that many xD But one day, after I *finally* can beat the end boss ONCE, haha, I'll start too.

@ Z, I always listen to my profile playlist (or a CD on my stereo thats rock/metal) while playing. It seems to make it a lil less boring xD

@ Crazy, you might want to check Bria's guide; it has a link to how to play all the songs. And for the CLs, look at the top of the zOMG forum; Qixter made a thread listing them all =D

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces