Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nimble Cat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
So I read practically all the rules for Zomg... the question I want answered is are there guidelines you're expected to know when you are in crew?

The problem I ran into was when I was in this crew and this CL 10 dude got pissed that I was using buffs/debuffs on everyone except for him because he didn't enter papa saw yet. I tried finishing off the all the saws before I could talk to him but he was all: " fine I'm leaving all of you to die." then he left the mill and didn't leave the crew until all of us were half dead/unconscious.So what ended up happening was we died but didn't get any gold for it...... in other words we all had pointless deaths.

P.S. I'm a CL 9.0, but rarely ever play online

Omnipresent Warlord

You should buff immediately for a crew and if someone missed out you should rebuff for them. It's common courtesy.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
What Omni said, plus this:

Be a team player when it comes to healing. If someone is seriously dying, rage your heals.

Generous Rogue

10,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Omnileech
You should buff immediately for a crew and if someone missed out you should rebuff for them. It's common courtesy.

This, times a billion. Buff early, buff often.

3nodding

Also, if you need to log off, give your crew advance notice by a few minutes, so they can make up your buffs and whatnot.

Magic Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Buffs last for 15 min, so no need to over-buff since a round in ps is around 5 min. o3o
But if someone doesnt have a buff and you dont have enough rage for a r4, r1 it for now and r4 it later on when you have the rage. owo
Also, ps does not start if you stay by the entrance. Wait for everyone to come in before buffing or starting. o3od

Perfect Saint

Why would you use debuffs on your crew? crying That's just mean.

But really, you can't anyway.

Generous Rogue

10,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
xFyex
Buffs last for 15 min, so no need to over-buff since a round in ps is around 5 min. o3o
But if someone doesnt have a buff and you dont have enough rage for a r4, r1 it for now and r4 it later on when you have the rage. owo
Also, ps does not start if you stay by the entrance. Wait for everyone to come in before buffing or starting. o3od

I meant it sort of like the old political pun, "Vote early, vote often."

lol

Also, I find that if you didn't get enough rage before going in, RR1/2 your buffs a few times can get you pumped. (Provided of course you haven't yet R4d them...)

3nodding

Magic Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Yugen-Rayne
xFyex

lol

Also, I find that if you didn't get enough rage before going in, RR1/2 your buffs a few times can get you pumped. (Provided of course you haven't yet R4d them...)

3nodding

o3o Yeah, even I don't r4 every 15 min. I r4 every run- but I don't go as far as every wave. ewe;

Do you mean r1ing/r2ing buffs? owo If that's what you mean, then it depends on the buff. ovo Buffs like rock, tef, sphere, and pot are spamable, meaning you can get rage from them even after using them. And there's no worry about "over-writing" buffs; That's just a myth. c: (source here) But that r1 glitch does look menacing. ;w;
But of course there's no need of spamming for rage if buffs are fine.

Friendly Kitten

Yugen-Rayne
xFyex

lol

3nodding

Spamming armor buffs can build rage but because of the cool downs on the rings, it's faster to just begin the round and r4 when you can. Buffs aren't like their lifeline in ps, you can easily get away with some r1s early while you build the momentum. c:

(to thread) that guy sounds kind of whiny, in my opinion, he would've been just freaking fine. o3o

Nimble Cat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
hmm I see. Well I have another question and that is how do you use fire rain? I mean I know how to use it, I I just don't know how to use it effectively.

Magic Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Rachel_tanum
hmm I see. Well I have another question and that is how do you use fire rain? I mean I know how to use it, I I just don't know how to use it effectively.

Well, fire rain is an aoe ring, meaning you can hit multiple animated. owo
And, it's kinda close ranged. o3o So, make sure you're close to the animated, or else it will just be a waste of stamina. ;w;

Nimble Cat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Is the sweetheart ring useful to have? Or could you use some other ring to get similar effects?

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Rachel_tanum
Is the sweetheart ring useful to have? Or could you use some other ring to get similar effects?
Meat has a similar effect, but it's only usable on yourself. Sweetheart can be used on anyone, but comes with a less significant effect. Honestly, SH is hardly as useful as Meat, maybe coming to usefulness in a few different situations, but otherwise passable without. Plus the current price tag is extremely overrated, making it even less worth it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff