Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes I Know, You Don't Like the Idea of using rings. And Yes, We know you have tons of amazing weapons but you can't use them. But Please for the love of god read what has been written below. I have found every complaint i could about the battle system and givin a logical answer for all of them.
to those about to post something along the lines of "******** you noob! i wanna use my ******** items!!!!!11!!1!!1!!" or something similar its just going to make you the moron. feel free to post that, I might get a laugh or two out of it.

#1.
Q: Why Can't I Use My Weapons! They Costed me Tons of Gold!
A: Think about it, if anyone who buys monthly collectibles automaticly had the biggest weapons of the game then what would happen to beginners who had just started or who had been playing for years possibly but never bought a weapon. you would get the advantage. Its not fair.

#2.
Q: What was the Point of the Armor if it doesnt change anything?
A: As Said above its not fair to newer players because honestly the armors are really expencive.

#3.
Q: If Armors and Weapons don't do anything than whats the point of buying them? To Look Cool?
A: YES, from day 1 gaias avis have had a single purpose. to make a cool forum icon! They were never meant for battles. They just recently even announced battle. You bought the armor before they opened this thread right? I don't think you were thinking about the battle system.

#4.
Q: Why Can't they just give new players a beginner gun or sword or something?
A: That wouldnt change that people who buy monthly collectibles would get the advantage and gaia's staff wants everyone to start at the same levels when the game is realeased.

#5.
Q: Rings? WTF?
A: Yes I know, attacking with a ring sounds stupid but the rings summon weapons so when you say you have a 4 rings, thats the same as having a sword, bow, gun, and shield on.

#6.
Q: ******** you
A: Stupid questions get stupid answers so your mom.

Ask or Complain about anything else! I'll add it.
i think they should add special rings that can be obtained through donating.
i hope they add summoning rings eventually blaugh
ConejitoMarron
i think they should add special rings that can be obtained through donating.
i hope they add summoning rings eventually blaugh
rolleyes It's supposed to be balanced. Don't say stupid things.
Maxpenguin

#1.
Q: Why Can't I Use My Weapons! They Costed me Tons of Gold!
A: Think about it, if anyone who buys monthly collectibles automaticly had the biggest weapons of the game then what would happen to beginners who had just started or who had been playing for years possibly but never bought a weapon. you would get the advantage. Its not fair.

#2.
Q: What was the Point of the Armor if it doesnt change anything?
A: As Said above its not fair to newer players because honestly the armors are really expencive.

#3.
Q: If Armors and Weapons don't do anything than whats the point of buying them? To Look Cool?
A: YES, from day 1 gaias avis have had a single purpose. to make a cool forum icon! They were never meant for battles. They just recently even announced battle. You bought the armor before they opened this thread right? I don't think you were thinking about the battle system.

#4.
Q: Why Can't they just give new players a beginner gun or sword or something?
A: That wouldnt change that people who buy monthly collectibles would get the advantage and gaia's staff wants everyone to start at the same levels when the game is realeased.

i don't see how people are gonna get advantage out it if you use the Mc weapons and armor in the game ,there no race contest to whoever can beat the game first gets unlimted gold,also you can't really kill people how is it unfair,tell me.after the next day of the game is realesed they're gonna be people who spent the whole night playing the game have already made it unfair because they spent more time playing it than others
Maxpenguin
#6.
Q: ******** you
A: Stupid questions get stupid answers so your mom.

Thanks for doing it, but you really win even with just that rofl
just right now i wanted 2 know WTH was going on with the battle stuff. so i checked the forum, saw this, clicky, read... nice. im all content now
im not one 2 get all involved with something thats to be coming out. when its out, for sure ill check it and most likely spend allnighters up more entertained
btw, loved #6!

-peace!

whee SQUEE! whee
amigo bear
i don't see how people are gonna get advantage out it if you use the Mc weapons and armor in the game ,there no race contest to whoever can beat the game first gets unlimted gold,also you can't really kill people how is it unfair,tell me.after the next day of the game is realesed they're gonna be people who spent the whole night playing the game have already made it unfair because they spent more time playing it than others

Its about starting from the same position. The developers want anyone from 2007 or 2003 to start from the same place and be differentiated more by the amount of time that one spends on the GBS rather then Gaia in general. While there are still advantages to being wealthy they are being held to a more moderate level. That way if some newb in his second month in wants to devote himself to the GBS, he can remain comparable to an oldbie that devotes himself at the same time. Or a devoted newb can beat a only casually playing oldbie.

And secondly to not infringe on how people want to look or roleplay themselves as by giving advantages to say someone who wants to be heavy knight looking fella (who wears expensive armor plus four weapons) and someone who wants to look like a monk (wearing cheap shorts and sandals) because different looks are not distributed evenly compared to their cost. How would you feel if your cool looking swordsman with and Aegis will be unable to stand up to my cluttered hyper-warrior that has five armors pasted on, two katanas, the ninja headband, and an angel staff for good measure. It would be almost impossible to make a balanced game based items worn.

And third but little talked about is that GBS is a side feature, the forums being the core of Gaia. If you change the items to effect the GBS its adding a new element of elistism to Gaia as a whole, and is suggesting its not a community but an MMORPG with a big community attached.
we hav to use rings to battle? i thought it was with the swords n stuff. btw i am not a noob, my other acciunt got hacked so i had to make a new one

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff