Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Exhibitionist

"This must be Thursday,"
yum_salmon
Please reassure me the event badges work cumulatively.

... unless they don't, in which case I will accept the bad news be very sad.

kthnx.

"I never could get the hang of Thursdays."
yum_shrimp
All badge points are accumulative.

Wheezing Exhibitionist

0101001101100101X
All badge points are accumulative.

"This must be Thursday,"
yum_salmon
Aww yissssssssss.

Thank you.

yum_shrimp

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
There are, however, some mini-event badges where you have to get a certain number of points in one round to acquire it, such as the silver Lawnmower and Airshark badges. I actually got the second Lawnmower badge (cumulative) before the first badge because I could never score high enough in one round.

Wheezing Exhibitionist

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
There are, however, some mini-event badges where you have to get a certain number of points in one round to acquire it, such as the silver Lawnmower and Airshark badges. I actually got the second Lawnmower badge (cumulative) before the first badge because I could never score high enough in one round.

"This must be Thursday,"
yum_salmon
Ah, so is that why the Prairie Pup event badge is impossible since they stop spawning after like 10 pups?

yum_shrimp
Naugahyde spp

The P3 Event is broken.
They don't normally spawn like they should.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Naugahyde spp

"This must be Thursday,"
yum_salmon
Ah, so is that why the Prairie Pup event badge is impossible since they stop spawning after like 10 pups?

yum_shrimp

Actually, neither P3 badge requires you to get X amount of P3s in one round. You get one badge for killing 100, and the second badge for killing 1000. So you could still theoretically acquire the badges, it'd just take quite a while.

Wheezing Exhibitionist

Naugahyde spp

"This must be Thursday,"
yum_salmon

yum_shrimp

Actually, neither P3 badge requires you to get X amount of P3s in one round. You get one badge for killing 100, and the second badge for killing 1000. So you could still theoretically acquire the badges, it'd just take quite a while.

"This must be Thursday,"
yum_salmon
FANTASTIC ; U ;

Thank you oh bearer of good news.

yum_shrimp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers