Welcome to Gaia! ::

What purpose will they serve because knowing Gaia, they won't be there for nothing? Do you think we'll be able to control them in battle or something like that?

Assimilated Wolf

Do you mean the evolving item and MCs? Those won't do anything in battle. Rings and rings only.
Gundamu
Do you mean the evolving item and MCs? Those won't do anything in battle. Rings and rings only.

Nope, I'm talking about the non-aggressive creatures such as cows and koi fish mentioned on the website.

Assimilated Wolf

Decorated_Box
Gundamu

Nope, I'm talking about the non-aggressive creatures such as cows and koi fish mentioned on the website.

Oh, ok. No, those are just there to make the world in Battle seem more alive.
Gundamu
Decorated_Box
Gundamu

ninja That's what they want us to think ninja
Gundamu
Decorated_Box
Gundamu

yah, imagine only you and monsters can move... that's doesn't exist anymore. anyways. i am sure there will be frogs, bats, ufo, spaceship etc etc. around (they are all users)

Assimilated Wolf

They could alway do a Legend of Zelda like thing were when you attack a cow or crow too many times a ton of them will come out of nowhere and daze you if you don't run away fast enough.
That would be cool, but I'd rather be able to make them fight for me by using a magic ring. eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff