Battle system

Who knew it would case a flame war? 1 100.0% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
< 1 2

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Great point! I've supported the ring system for a while, but the weapon supporters just don't want to have to learn something new. If you look, the mantis ring is a sword attack. You just don't need a sword to use it. And begginers would have to be on Gaia forever to get a weapon if it weren't for rings.
thx for tip i thougth we have to get our own weaopns but im glad we dont have to cuz i dont have any and this answered alot of questions that i was gonna ask biggrin
nice try, all this is is you unfairly comparing the two systems. you dont think i saw that text? what did that say agian?(I have seen other badass RPG games made on a small 0-dollar budget, but I would rather not get another debate going.)
if you dont like the battle system you dont have to play it. dont whine about the ring system. people are working their a**'s off to make this. all your doing is hurting their feelings.
Sorry, but your pros and cons are too opinion based
LT-PuppetMaster
Sorry, but your pros and cons are too opinion based

well, I had NO IDEA that someone's personal opinions on combat systems would be so opinion based, thanks for your insight lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff