Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Gaian

I wanted to know if Gaia Battle will be a downloadable game or something like gaia Towns made with Flash..
I would like to know this because making something like that in Flash would make the game pretty darn slow I think.,
They say it should be browser based.
Given the way other features have been set up, it's most likely that the GAIA Battle System will be browser based with continual streaming rather than a set download.
I highly doubt that Gaia would make us download it. Unless it had more features. True flash would be slower but that all depends on the servers.
If it was going to be a download, it wouldn't probably be ready until next year or something, and plus they haven't released a beta version, so it's most likely going to be a Flash game. stare
Dang... that means it wont be good at all. Browser based games arent good at all if u ask me. Downloadable ones are the best ones, all the stuff is there, all you have to worry about is the players and its faster and more reliable and more than likely bigger and has more features... u know what i mean... i think... i think i know what i mean. xp
well they did a really good job with the towns so i think the battle game will be good. I'm so glad they r doing it in browser. It is hard to fing any good browser mmo or rpgs and seeing how i play while at work and can't download anything i am really looking forward to the release.
WWWWWWWWWWWWVWWWWWWWWWWWW
They say it should be browser based.

Like TricksterOnline.
Manly Prance
Dang... that means it wont be good at all. Browser based games arent good at all if u ask me. Downloadable ones are the best ones, all the stuff is there, all you have to worry about is the players and its faster and more reliable and more than likely bigger and has more features... u know what i mean... i think... i think i know what i mean. xp

Dofus was a Flash-based game. It wasn't in-browser but downloadable. I think if they go that route it'll be decent enough.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff