Welcome to Gaia! ::

rather than making "omg i cant log in sad face" or "ppl shut up" topics, i'm gonna pass on tips to you users who are new to zOMG 3nodding

first hint: DON'T HIT THE PINK FUZZ WHEN YOU FIRST SEE THEM!!! you'll understand in due time ninja

5,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Happy Birthday! 100
ace_smith
rather than making "omg i cant log in sad face" or "ppl shut up" topics, i'm gonna pass on tips to you users who are new to zOMG 3nodding

first hint: DON'T HIT THE PINK FUZZ WHEN YOU FIRST SEE THEM!!! you'll understand in due time ninja

why, they're so kawai(cute) and i may get a recipe for the pink fluf plush-plush

Benevolent Prophet

Thanks for the Information
I swear there dmg rate has to be a glitch. They can two shot most cl. 3's no problem.
And of course they link.
second hint: mantis is probrably the best choice for your first weapon. it hits high and is awesome. hot foot is ranged and takes a while to give damage. the 3rd option idk ninja

Loiterer

ERGH ******** KAMIKAZI FLUFF BALLS I JUST WANT TO GUT YOU AND MAKE YOU AN ADORABLE PLUSH DOLL STOP EXPLODING ON ME

... Yeah.
They explode there cute little guts all over you. Taking you out in the process.
I'm sure Osama would love to get his hands on a couple million of these things. dramallama
A lot of people like sola ray better then mantis since its ranged and not melee like mantis.

Low-standards rolled 12 12-sided dice: 3, 1, 1, 4, 4, 10, 3, 8, 4, 7, 2, 5 Total: 52 (12-144)

Hint- use mantis with hack at the same time finish a enemy before someone else does 3nodding
how much hp does solar ray take away once you first get it? my opinion is that quick kills are best in a tight situation

third hint: GET DEFIB! PPL WILL WANT YOU IN THEIR PARTIES!
<.< THe pink fuzz in the zen garden? >.> The one that even if you're at cl 3 you can take 100 damage per hit? and those stupid dolls only do 30ish damage? <.< (not the yellow the red) xD
Low-standards
Hint- use mantis with hack at the same time finish a enemy before someone else does 3nodding
i used mantis with bump, and hot foot to draw an enemy closer to me

fourth hint: couriers have blue hats =)

Dapper Elocutionist

Haha, yeah, the pink fuzz is evil. I want to make a plushie of one so bad. x3

Other tips:
~Do the Barton Town quests early on to get the 10-12 free orbs. Definitely helps you to survive the Greens a whole lot easier.
~Group up when doing the gnome quests. Makes it easier, and more fun. :3
~Avoid mushroom cannons when you're first starting out in the greens. They can blast away your hp in chunks rather quickly.
~Stick to the northern greens when you're first starting out, slowly moving southward as you get stronger/more used to fighting with your rings.
Actually, I'm CL 2.8 and I haven't had too much of a problem exterminating them. Its really a matter of attacking them at a distance, as opposed to getting up close where they can kill you in two hits. Go in with something like solar rays, 3.0.
ace_smith
second hint: mantis is probrably the best choice for your first weapon. it hits high and is awesome. hot foot is ranged and takes a while to give damage. the 3rd option idk ninja
I found solar ray most useful, tho it has a smaller damage power and is slightly slower it is useful as you don't have to get up close and personal with an enemy to attck it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff