Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does this mean the Barton town forum will be deleted? If so, I AM FURIOUS! IF THE BARTON TOWN FORUM IS DELETED, THIS SITE IS RUINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE GAME WILL PROBABLY SUCK ANYWAY BECUASE THE ENEMIES ARE SOOO CHILDISH!!!! evil

What? Why would the Barton Town forum be deleted? That has to do with text Role-Playing, not the game. rolleyes
Anymore comments?

Invisible Gaian

10,175 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
What? gonk Why would that happen?
Mods, is it true that you're gonna delete the forums for the game?
I'm waiting for a response.
I doubt it. many people prefer the text RPs because it has infinite freedom, while a videogame-based RP is limited to what the devs' put in it.
No, They aNOT going to delete Barton Town.
The Battle System will be something like towns, a game.
Barton town is a text-roleplay.
There is NO reason to delete Barton Town.
So calm down there buckaroo
That rumor is entirely untrue.

People make those rumors to scare people, and freak em out. It seems, you are highly gullible.

So ya know, calm down a bit, take a deep breath, maybe eat something or sleep for a bit, then come back and think rationally. M'kay?
its a rumer. get over it.
stop acting childish...they wouldn't do that
No! Idiot, why would they delete barton town? For real, it has nothing to do with the game.

Hey! the monsters are chilish because they are low-level! The battle team is developing monsters still! Gaia churns out some sinister looking beings too! Did you ever see Jack? (The halloween guy, not me)
Can anyone who is a MOD answer here?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces