Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's really hard for new players to complete quests now because everyone wants to do speed runs. So, are there any people who like to do the whole thing? I started playing 2 years ago, though I've been on and off for stretches of time, and I still haven't found anyone willing to stay with me through the whole thing. You've gotta give back to the community folks. You have to encourage new players or zOMG! will never get new maps or quests or items. (Or a new server >.< )

Please?

Rainbow Grabber

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Yeah. I've been doing doing whatever people are recrewting for in GB, but that is always speed runs, and no one seems to go all the way to the end.

EB is my current quest but I'm not stressing it too much.

Tipsy Businessman

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Everytime I'm in Gold Beach that's all I see recrewting

Fashionable Lunatic

Look for people advertising SMEB runs, and make sure you have plenty of buffs at CL 10, and at least one ranged attack.
SMEB goes all the way to EB, so just advertise a SMEB crew. SMOB is the one where they suicide at the Robofish and don't bother with EB.

Dapper Fatcat

I still need to do it... Maybe we could all try together? cat_4laugh

Indebted Hero

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50
I believe it is a matter of good timing and luck to meet people who want to do the same task as you do (i.e. EB/SS).

Indebted Hero

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50
iRection
SMEB goes all the way to EB, so just advertise a SMEB crew. SMOB is the one where they suicide at the Robofish and don't bother with EB.

You are misleading people into thinking you can do speed runs for EB... That's just bad.

Versatile Sweetheart

12,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
It is possible to do an End Boss run quickly :c
The other day, in an effort to hit my newfound donor status nerf, my clan and I did three EB runs in a couple hours.
I remember a couple years ago when it took 3-4 hours to do ONE run because people were passing out before the switches and your friend had to go out and recruit while you held the Sealab.
It does sadden me that there are so many people that haven't gone all the way to End Boss though. I know CL 12s who farmed Papa Saw to get to 10 instead of going through Otami and such before they headed into Dead Man's Shadow.
Makes me feel like an old zOMGaian.
Oh wait I am Dx
kadesha
iRection

You are misleading people into thinking you can do speed runs for EB... That's just bad.
You mean sEB?
SMEB =/= sEB.

Indebted Hero

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50
iRection
kadesha
iRection

You mean sEB?
SMEB =/= sEB.

Really? rolleyes
But you do get my point, since you seem to be an expert on the topic regarding smeb and seb.
kadesha
iRection
kadesha
iRection

You mean sEB?
SMEB =/= sEB.

Really? rolleyes
But you do get my point, since you seem to be an expert on the topic regarding smeb and seb.
No, I don't know what you're saying actually. Sorry, I should'a said that first. How am I misleading people into thinking they can do speed runs for EB.. ? o.O

Indebted Hero

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50
iRection
kadesha
iRection
kadesha
iRection

You mean sEB?
SMEB =/= sEB.

Really? rolleyes
No, I don't know what you're saying actually. Sorry, I should'a said that first. How am I misleading people into thinking they can do speed runs for EB.. ? o.O

Because, people who go to smeb have managed to finish all the way in a very little time, which can indicate they know what they're doing and finished eb a lot of times (i.e. they're pro's). However, as the TS (thread starter) might have not finished eb, he doesn't know the tricks, the specific roles, and places/spots where the crew stays to kill the mobs, then, announcing you want smeb when you are not ready is just a major bummer for the crew. These people who are pro's in smeb are in for the gold and the less time they need to finish/do smeb, then the better. And this is the reason why crews who smeb are mostly composed of people in their friends list who had proven that they are reliable / dependable in smeb runs.

So, TS should be upfront about his need for a crew who can EB, and not smeb.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff