Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Bookworm

19,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
Disagree I remember having to change level by hand for instances. I like the auto cap now.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
autocensor
qazxedcv1
Take a defense buff ring like potlid, improb sphere, teflon, etc. (not turtle though) a healing ring like bandage (for solo) or diagnose (for crews) and possibly meat. Meat is good.

Well apparently, I find meat the strongest of the defensive rings since it extends your HP and you shouldn't go alone to fight on hard, because you'll get your a** whooped by going alone and facing something on hard.

It took you 2 years to respond to that? eek

Perfect Bloodsucker

15,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
autocensor
qazxedcv1
Take a defense buff ring like potlid, improb sphere, teflon, etc. (not turtle though) a healing ring like bandage (for solo) or diagnose (for crews) and possibly meat. Meat is good.

Well apparently, I find meat the strongest of the defensive rings since it extends your HP and you shouldn't go alone to fight on hard, because you'll get your a** whooped by going alone and facing something on hard.

not sure if lagging really badly.

or just can't tell time.
Valheita
Memory Haunts You
autocensor
Joodoo
**** no.

Hmph. A lot of you agree with restrictions but I sorta believe it makes it more difficult to get items too.

Exactly. The fact that it all shouldn't be too easy, is kind of the point. 3nodding
A game needs to be a bit of a challenge, after all.
Does it?

is someone a mine sweeper fan wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff