Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does anyone Agree or disagree that there should be no restriction on your area level cap limit or charge level because area cap restrictions reduce your HP and can easily daze you if you don't go to null chamber.

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
I'm certain you're referring to instances that have a level cap. And I disagree with you because the bosses and monsters in those instances have a set level, and they set you to the ideal level for that instance to be most fair.

It'd be pointless to do papa saw at 10.0 because you wouldn't get any gold or orbs.

If you're getting dazed often then you need a better crew.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
disagree.

if everyone could be level 10 in village greens it would be unfair.
end of story

Timid Bunny

no cap, what about the challenge then? Dealing one hit-kills to all enemies all the time is just boring. if you get dazed, that means that your crew need a better tactic

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
if you keep dazing and keep thinking its at the fault of the area cap restriction then you're doing it wrong. consider looking at your ring set.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
autocensor

no.
just no.

it makes it easier for crewing, because if there was no level cap and there was a 10.0 in the crew, all the monsters would scale to that persons level, and everyone else that was lower would get their asses kicked because the cl 10 didnt lower their level the same as everyone else.

and its not the games fault you're dying, its your fault, try crewing with experienced friends/players, or change your ring set.
zothaq
disagree.

if everyone could be level 10 in village greens it would be unfair.
end of story

True then nobody in a crew would be able to get gold or charge orbs. So I'd agree with that reason.
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
autocensor

no.
just no.

it makes it easier for crewing, because if there was no level cap and there was a 10.0 in the crew, all the monsters would scale to that persons level, and everyone else that was lower would get their asses kicked because the cl 10 didnt lower their level the same as everyone else.

and its not the games fault you're dying, its your fault, try crewing with experienced friends/players, or change your ring set.

Well then give me a example of the best ring set that would work.
Take a defense buff ring like potlid, improb sphere, teflon, etc. (not turtle though) a healing ring like bandage (for solo) or diagnose (for crews) and possibly meat. Meat is good.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
qazxedcv1
Take a defense buff ring like potlid, improb sphere, teflon, etc. (not turtle though) a healing ring like bandage (for solo) or diagnose (for crews) and possibly meat. Meat is good.

NOT Diagnose. Wish instead for crews a lot more effective.
Berryfarmer
qazxedcv1

While I do agree that wish is better healing and more stamina efficient, i'm frankly too lazy to select ppl one by one to heal

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
qazxedcv1
Berryfarmer
qazxedcv1

While I do agree that wish is better healing and more stamina efficient, i'm frankly too lazy to select ppl one by one to heal

Used at least rr2 you start to get aoe effects with Wish. So just need to target one person then rr2 Wish. Or there is assigning crew members to keys like rings. I use my keyboard mostly and have crew members assigned to Y, U, I, O, P. Just played with my keys one day.

4,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Joodoo
**** no.

Hmph. A lot of you agree with restrictions but I sorta believe it makes it more difficult to get items too.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
autocensor
Joodoo
**** no.

Hmph. A lot of you agree with restrictions but I sorta believe it makes it more difficult to get items too.

Without the restrictions everything would con purple to you, which means no orbs, loot or least importantly gold would drop from enemies. Tell me how a restriction that forces you to con yellow, blue, or green to an enemy makes it harder to get items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff