Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you want a leveling up feature?

Yea! Good Idea! So I could improve my stats! Fun! 0.81818181818182 81.8% [ 9 ]
Nah! Let it just be for everyone to be equal in stats! 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
GOLD!!! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]

Well every good game has a leveling up feature! I want it to include that you can gain experience and improve your stats.
Like:
HP
Strength
Defense
Magic Defense
Accuracy
and all that...
What stats would you want in the game to have and how would it work...
Post your ideas here!
It probably wouldn't be any fun without one...so yeah.

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Frankly, no. Gaia is primarily (sp?) a place of communication, and so i'd hate for someone of my approachable disposition to be overpowered by someone who CAN afford to spend five hours a day levelling up but can't construct a coherent sentence.
Just like the various announcements said, there is no level fature, your stats and skill will be determined by your rings that will increase their powers using them in battling, so after you raised the ring your could either decide to sell it making some money to buy a more powerful ring to train out, or keep it in order to over power it with crafting.
Azly
Frankly, no. Gaia is primarily (sp?) a place of communication, and so i'd hate for someone of my approachable disposition to be overpowered by someone who CAN afford to spend five hours a day levelling up but can't construct a coherent sentence.
XD. Good point.

I suppose it would suck to be outdone by some kid from Nebraska who can't even spell Battle System.

No offense, Nebraskans.

Not at all.

<_<
Cool men!!
OMG NEW FORUM!!!!!!! heart heart CHARACTER LEVELING OF COURSE!!!!!!

Well, I approve of character leveling. Since from my understanding the rings are leveled up like how one would grids in FF. -goes of to read again-. Like you level the rings I think. @@

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
I'm happy with the idea of hard work being rewarded. I'm just unhappy with the idea of free-time intensive iliterates having the advantage over competent casual surfers.

Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
so wait how are the rings suposed to work anyway?

burning_eyes
Azly
I'm happy with the idea of hard work being rewarded. I'm just unhappy with the idea of free-time intensive iliterates having the advantage over competent casual surfers.

Next thing we know is that those illiterates will be getting overpowered rings via ebay and then say how awesome they are....
theres a reason for the lvls on all the rings and the abilities they hold so be quiet and no they shouldnt have hp crap because then it would make it all like runscape and what not

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff