Welcome to Gaia! ::

It looks to me like thier identicle.
Edit: I was unnecessarily harsh. I apologize.

Devoted Elder

11,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
by the sounds of the game we might have to download the because it looks big idk i am just guessing
amy_playboy_bunny
by the sounds of the game we might have to download the because it looks big idk i am just guessing

If you read the stickies like an intelligent human being you wouldn't need to guess.
don't really know...but i hope this is gonna be good and im looking forward to it..

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Redimus wins.

He just ******** wins.
Wow how can it be like Maple Story?????? You can LVL in the Gaia MMO.... thats what i heard
PS im a happy lvl 41 assassin in Maple dramallama dramallama dramallama

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
perhabs...
xBakusaiTenketsux
Wow how can it be like Maple Story?????? You can LVL in the Gaia MMO.... thats what i heard
PS im a happy lvl 41 assassin in Maple dramallama dramallama dramallama

first, you can NOT lvl your character in gaia mmo, only rings.
second... now... people... READ stop hearing things. go search by yourself. will you believe if i tell you that there are actually green pigs on the moon ?

btw, maple is plateform. if you guys go on like that, you can end up with mario = naruto
when a=b and b=c, it doesn't really means a=c.
example: mario = 2D game and street fighter is 2D game too. wow street fight is actually mario.
see ... W.T.H.
uuuuuuuu aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee gggaaaaaaaaaaaa*********
Wow, Redimus, one of the best replies I've seen so far. Slightly too harsh, but amazing.
*Wipes away a tear*

You done good, Red.

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I agree with the too harsh part. Insulting people isn't going to make people understand you any better, Red- in fact they'll probably shut out what you have to say, even if you have a point.
I challenge you to respond to a noob thread like that without putting anyone down in the process..... can you do it?
Im bore..... stare i hope it going to be good as any MMO game there is

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces