Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Lightbringer

11,400 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Battery 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Diagnose is the worst healing ring?

Ik it's some kind of old, OLD issue around 2008 till DMS came, but I may wanna know what present Gaians say about it.

EDIT: The grammar though ^^;

TasteChaos's King

Duck

That depends on where you are.
In a crew where everyone heals everyone Wish is better because it heals more and uses less tamina than Diagnose does, if you go solo Bandage is better because it heals more and uses less stamina.

If you tank or kite a combination of the three is better, you keep the crew alive with Wish, and keep yourself alive with both Bandage and Diagnose.

But if you look at how much it heals and the stamina use you could say it's the "worst" one of the three.
The upside of this ring is that it heals both you and everyone close to you, a quality no other healing ring has.
Worst just sounds so bad for a pretty good ring.

And I hate to be that person but "Do you still think", not thought...

Omnipresent Warlord

In DMS it's essential for a tank to have it in most areas since bandage alone won't cut it. It's better than wish for most of what speed crews need. It's not worst by any means.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
"Do you still thought"

Avant-Garde Fairy

29,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • 5000 High Score 200
Diagnose these days is not as WORST as everyone think of. I'm a fan of this ring, I admit, and Diagnose has been my casual heal as for me being a sweeper and buffer.

The bright side of the ring glowed ever since DMS came- it became a must-have for Tankers. It can SAVE your crew from Night Frights (Huddle, Toggle then rage Diag). I saw this strategy done by three tankers I've met and it really worked.

Diagnose is also an alternative for Wish, if you were not able to target friends during a mob. It turns out that it acts as the 'first-aid kit' of the healing rings... IIf used properly, this First-aid Kit can save you and not sell you down the river.

Each heals has it's own characteristics: Bandage being the strongest healer, Wish being the most selfless, and Diagnose as the mediocre, yet all-around healing ring, which makes it unique among others.

Plus, who would hate that cool animation and catchy SFx? Another feature I love with Diagnose 4laugh

Additional pun: "I know Diagnose is a bad thing to have, but it doesn't mean it's a bad ring to have either..."

Sparkly Lightbringer

11,400 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Battery 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Whispers of Delusion

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry

I corrected the tile, sorry for the wrong grammar. ^^;
It never was a bad ring, just a bad choice in some situations.

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
I love bringing it anywhere with a crew. Only problem is that you need to know the dangers it brings.

Since you will usually be healing a few others when you use it on yourself, you will build up quite a bit of aggro and will likely get hit a lot more. Then you try and spam it more to heal yourself, but you end up getting even more aggro. It was due to this that I stopped bringing it to SS (not to mention all of the complaints I got when I did bring it), but I still love to bring it to any YM Speed crew I'm in. I can control the aggro of the room and keep monsters reset in case someone in the crew happens to run away from our mob, and you can semi-tank NFs -- which helps keep the deaths down.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces