Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avant-Garde Fairy

29,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • 5000 High Score 200
Those rings you took from NPCs after finishing the questline...

I still remember from Remo my Slash ring, since I tend to love swords in MMOs.
Then my Fire Rain (deceased) from Rancher Bill
Then the Shuriken from Katsumi which I salvaged cuz I had 3 attacks XD
Then the Coyote Spirit from Kin, which is still in my inventory
Then the Scaredy Cat from Logan which I killed too bcoz I lack orbs
Then my Diagnose from Agent Caruthers which I got because I thought Wish is a Pokemon move because I was really looking for that ring with beeping noise and heals anyone. I NEVER used heals within 9 levels until I got Diagnose.

What about you?

Edit: I forgot the CL 10 Diagnose from the last quest reward (since I got all the rings before I finish SMEB)

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
I remember I picked HWB and Meat at some point, but I don't remember any of the others I picked.

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Oh gosh. I remember grabbing Diagnose because it was the go-to heal at the time. lol

Avant-Garde Fairy

29,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • 5000 High Score 200
Sebikaku
Oh gosh. I remember grabbing Diagnose because it was the go-to heal at the time. lol
Something like chips or cookies where you can share with anyone around you XD

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Starburst Colors- PH
Sebikaku
More like "I was too impatient with bandage and I had no concept of Stamina."

Avant-Garde Fairy

29,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • 5000 High Score 200
Sebikaku
Starburst Colors- PH
Sebikaku
More like "I was too impatient with bandage and I had no concept of Stamina."
That... rofl
We're the same lol, I even thought Meat heals better and Bandage is too slow XD

Tenacious Zealot

10,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Temple Takeover 200
I got

Diagnose from Remo emotion_facepalm I thought I got two diags from Remo, but I did got my very first Diag and it was when I accidentally sleep the computer while fighting General Mayhem DX
Hack from Bill
??? from Katsumi
Taunt from Kin emotion_facepalm I REGRET in getting this stupid ring!
Heavy Water Balloon from Logan
and Defib from Agent...

EDIT: I think I grabbed Keen Aye or Teflon SprayShuriken from Katsumi, I just forgot.

Questionable Man-Lover

those rings...

I love FIRE RAIN the feels of and MMORPG Mage meteor

Hornet nest - I love those swarm of bees

Divinity - The final form is so angelic

Now it's gone I cant visit it time to time.
I had Wish, Diagnose and Bandage on for around about three days straight, before dropping diagnose. It was sub-optimal for anything but aggro; pretty much the same as Taunt. If I ever laughed, it would have been at a these people who crewed up and insisted that in order to join I had to have nothing but Diagnose to heal in Shallow Seas.

Naturally, I waited for about ten minutes after they entered the whirlpool only to see them all reappear dazed. I made a few, now useless, notes that day about what to avoid when running through.

I digress.

My first ring was Bandage, second was Knife Sharpen, third was Diagnose, fourth was Turtle (because I didn't have it). I won't tell you the rest; I'm only mentioning this because I'm deleting irrelevant data from my harddrive, and this page of extensive zOMG! notes happens to be in one of the files.

Friendly Partygoer

11,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Skill Up 50
Now that you mention it, I find it weird to recall my healing rings first and foremost 0_o Must b since they saved my life many a time
I rember having Divinity, Healing halo and bandage but my fav's the Divinity ring ofc.
And as for the weapons I had uh.... Knife (that's the first I won by attacking a zOMG creature and I didn't like it so much) and solar rays and slash..... can't seem to recall others since these are the ones I use mainly.
Oh and I had Duct tape, Keen Sight and that pink bubble gum thingy? (sticky gum? I hated that!) and also for scaredy cat and that bump ring that Al used (Hahaha!)
lol good memories... I was hopin to enter Basken Lake aftter I've lvled.... been wanting to go there ever since I completed Zen Garden quests but I kept diying 'coz of those ZOMG doggies... too weak *sigh*

It's still not late for them to restart a new ZOMG or smthing like that....

Pure-hearted Restorer

10,575 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
My rings in my inventory are arranged according to when I got them, so pretty much I could remember what rings comes first.

For the quest-obtained:
I got Bump ring from Remo, then Wish from Bill, then Defib from Katsumi, Divinity from Kin (which then dropped after I grabbed it, in Zen Gardens ^^ wink , Iron Will from Logan (I believe healers need Willpower... a lot of those) and finally Dervish from Agent, which I didn't use much because zOMG! shut down...

Rings that dropped twice or more: Taunt ^^;, Diagnose, Divinity (got 4 of these, but I salvaged the second), Adrenaline (the first one completes my Medic Set, pretty much my only completed ringset, I think... Oh there's Spacetrooper and Shaman in my ringset too) and Hack...

Pure-hearted Restorer

10,575 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Marina Pearltwist
Now that you mention it, I find it weird to recall my healing rings first and foremost 0_o Must b since they saved my life many a time
I rember having Divinity, Healing halo and bandage but my fav's the Divinity ring ofc.
And as for the weapons I had uh.... Knife (that's the first I won by attacking a zOMG creature and I didn't like it so much) and solar rays and slash..... can't seem to recall others since these are the ones I use mainly.
Oh and I had Duct tape, Keen Sight and that pink bubble gum thingy? (sticky gum? I hated that!) and also for scaredy cat and that bump ring that Al used (Hahaha!)
lol good memories... I was hopin to enter Basken Lake aftter I've lvled.... been wanting to go there ever since I completed Zen Garden quests but I kept diying 'coz of those ZOMG doggies... too weak *sigh*

When u got the Diag? :/

I was thinking of never getting it but it suddenly dropped when I was around Bills... sweatdrop

Sparkly Lightbringer

11,400 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Battery 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Should I post now since sis and Anna did? Okay...

I'm still the fresh player of zOMG even though I was CL 10.9. So I could remember which rings I grabbed from the quests:

I still have the GGGuns I treasured from the beginning, and Diagnose and Slash were my first loot drops (which is really awesome) so I decided to grab Bump from Remo. I grabbed Pot Lid from Bill, cuz I'm suffering without any buffs on. Then My Density from Katsumi, Divinity from Kin, Wish from Logan (which dropped afterwards) and Defib from Agent.

I NEARLY completed the set. I had all common rings EXCEPT THE ELUSIVE QUICKSAND!!

Friendly Partygoer

11,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Skill Up 50
Annabelle Arkcherub
Marina Pearltwist

When u got the Diag? :/

I was thinking of never getting it but it suddenly dropped when I was around Bills... sweatdrop

I have no idea! XD lol Most of them I got from fighting monsters ofc and I usually get the same rings over and over again.... ._.

Lol! XD Seems lke he likes u! ;P

Fatcat

I just remember I got my first defib from a quest which was a big thing for me because it was the s**t to have at the time lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff