No 0.57407407407407 57.4% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
1 2 3 >

Look at the post right below this one.

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200

Thank you to anbu-of-sand I'm going to start another thread strictly for suggestions for Chapter 2 of zOMG!
If you have any other suggestions (besides for Chapter 2) please write them in my other thread. There has been tons of discussion there, that even Qixter enjoyed. Most are on an "Interactive terrain", so give your thoughts on them. (:

Click here for my other thread. There's also a poll there too, if you want the extra gold.

Please take the time to write down a suggestion, I love to discuss what could be added, or improved in the game.

User Image
other then a ring that shoots serpent dragons at the enemy's to bite there heads off and blast them whit fire breath wen using rage and a 8 headed animated dragon as a boss fight whit each head a different attack or skill ( like one attacks aoe , the other close combat , the other lung range , the heals , the other debuffs and or cc effects you , the other summons kamikaze monsters , ect...) then no i got nothing

edit : ok i think i got one how about a ring and orb sink that lets you trade in back alley bargain cl 10 rings whit other ingredients like if they were recipes in exchange for an item in the theme of that ring like trade heavy water balloon for a whale item for the avatar or a "i am " fail whale for the avatar
have it where you can solo the EB. I would be so happy to kill EB on my terms and not other terms where failure is the only option.

Bobannan's Wife

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,750 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
Bomb rings (with timers and other cool things like that)

And enemies you just can't wait to bomb ;O
they should make a whole new area
and they should also have you find an escaped good labtech who found out how to make your rings stop opening the rift(i havent completed eb so i dont know if they already have found out a way to do that)

In a relationship with VVishing

User Image

I would suggest to allow Soloing and not discourage it. I know some people out there want soloing and in this Chapter, Soloing is nearly impossible.

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
iTamako
User Image

I would suggest to allow Soloing and not discourage it. I know some people out there want soloing and in this Chapter, Soloing is nearly impossible.

I agree.
SlayerBlade128
have it where you can solo the EB. I would be so happy to kill EB on my terms and not other terms where failure is the only option.

I just finished EB on this chapter with a crew of four that knew what they were doing. We kept eachother buffed and finished in a little over an hour, as opposed to the 4-5 hour trek I've had with other crews (bless their hearts.)

No matter what chapter 2 does with its EB, if you find yourself some dedicated people who are in it for the mission, it won't be so terrible. heart

That being said, I love the ability to solo at least some things. That new boardwalk event? They killed me so quickly it was nuts. One of my happiest moments in the game was completing that "The Gauntlet" quest in Otami Ruins, running for dear life. Now that was a good time. xd
o i got one

how about an expansion of the dmp bia having a mission of searching for a key in a chest hidden in one of the gates at the base of the dmp and then using that key to go in to the mansion over a different entrance araund the back of the hills that you can get to from the area araund the alarmskeeter nest

o and how about having to fight a giant animated but from the inside of it and the hole boss room is the animated itself

Prophet

6,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
New rings. More Ghi abilities, hopefully something to help with stamina burn. We're going to be getting new maps and new towns from what I hear, definitely new animated. PvP would be interesting. Oh, and map for Capture the Flag with team PvP action. Hell. Yes.
I suggest they remove combat from the game altogether, and create more NPCs that don't work. These last few days have been AWESOME! I can't think when I've loved zOMG! more!

*cough*
[ Higher max CL cap (most likely). biggrin ]

[ Oh, and i have a question: If they say that there will be new locations, does that mean new Mini "transportation" Crystals for Null Chamber too? ]

Invisible Poster

7,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Champion 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Here's a list for some stuff I want for Chp.2

~ Max CL Upgraded (20.0?)
~ Otami Crystal (YES)
~ 40 New Rings,10 New Sets for Chp.2 !BUT! You have the option to use the Chp.1 Rings as well
in Chp.1 of course. Another option is freestyle play when you get to use any of the 80 Rings for PvP
in an arena
~ Grim Reaper Set (Read My Journal)
~ Graveyard of the Animated (Read My Journal)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff