Welcome to Gaia! ::

V1nc3ntH
Gaia MMO should have a levling system like runescape where you can choose different weapons at different levels... and you can make and customise weapons and armor... people like that

please DO NOT remind me of that horrible nightmare! RunEscape was a burden on my soul and I wish to forget such a game addiction!

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
The Gaia MMO should have a leveling system....if they don't then Gaia certainly failed on somethings. I like how the screen shots of the game look though. :B
Are you all brain dead? (kidding)
Gaia has it's own leveling system it is called the ring system.
It is just like having a normal leveling system like in...Crapscape...*cough* I mean Runescape.

But truthfully this fourm is pointless...
They won't change it because you would like it better.
They won't change it because it has been done before.
They won't change it because you don't like the idea of the rings.
They won't change it because this is GAIA!

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Maser Shakesula
Since no one bothered to acknowlage my post the first time I posted it, I'll just have to post it again.

Someone said that without levels it would feel like there is no piont, but to me it seems like if there are levels there is no point. What I mean is if we have a level system you just keep leveling forever, or more likely until you quit playing the game due to the tidius task of repetivly trying to get to the next level. Someone might bring up a level cap suggestion to counteract this way of thinking however once you get to the specified level whats the point in continueing to playing the game, furthermore if the expirience level is some ungodly level then people would just quit before they got to it. With the ring expirience method there is a point, and you can just get new rings once your current rings are leveled out, and this will keep things fresh as well because you will be using the new rings ability instead of the same old rings you've been using and you'll still have the old rings when and if you want to use them again.

Agreed
skill level will be better, i mean skill like stenght atack defense magic and orther
Kenster24
Maser Shakesula
Since no one bothered to acknowlage my post the first time I posted it, I'll just have to post it again.

Someone said that without levels it would feel like there is no piont, but to me it seems like if there are levels there is no point. What I mean is if we have a level system you just keep leveling forever, or more likely until you quit playing the game due to the tidius task of repetivly trying to get to the next level. Someone might bring up a level cap suggestion to counteract this way of thinking however once you get to the specified level whats the point in continueing to playing the game, furthermore if the expirience level is some ungodly level then people would just quit before they got to it. With the ring expirience method there is a point, and you can just get new rings once your current rings are leveled out, and this will keep things fresh as well because you will be using the new rings ability instead of the same old rings you've been using and you'll still have the old rings when and if you want to use them again.

Agreed

That is a good point there...and shows the facts...I am glad there are other people who will use their brains insted of something else.
leveling system sounds great but i dont think we will get one

5,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yeah I love leveling!!!! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers