Welcome to Gaia! ::

awsome a leveling systemill never play anything else if this comes out

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
prince kyora
its good to have a leveling system...so that people in gaians keep on playing gaiaonline....because,how we wish to have a leveling system so that we gaians enjoys and you know admins people love leveling system like killing monsters with a gold......GAIANS are you agree to my suggestion????debate on it..!!!
We already have something like this. It's called "Rage Rank" for our rings!

Plus you all fail to understand anything and NEVER seem to read anything!

Dapper Elocutionist

7,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
disgaea`s a manga though isnt it?
Lisjustice8
Hmmm in disgaea you can level like nobodys business,spend months of your life doing just that.. the same goes for the weapons , which in turn would up your stats of the character... since theres an upgrade option for the rings right, maby its be like that, we'll see what happens.

Dapper Elocutionist

7,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
theres also the problem that Gaia doesnt support HTML code
frostymm
uekiboy
&html&
&body&
&title&GAIA LEVELING SYSTEM&/title&
<br>
<p>
awesomeeeeeeeeee wish the GM would promulgate that decision so that we can be in a party....
<br>
<p align=center>
<font size=+5 color=red>
<p>
<h3 w8 how bout partying system hu wants
</p>
&/body
</html&

u forgot to close the h3 tag razz
i think you should because it would make the game a little more challenging and the players would get hooked on trying to level up (just like getting gold for suff) and what ever gold you get in the game you should be able to keep as gold on here
Since no one bothered to acknowlage my post the first time I posted it, I'll just have to post it again.

Someone said that without levels it would feel like there is no piont, but to me it seems like if there are levels there is no point. What I mean is if we have a level system you just keep leveling forever, or more likely until you quit playing the game due to the tidius task of repetivly trying to get to the next level. Someone might bring up a level cap suggestion to counteract this way of thinking however once you get to the specified level whats the point in continueing to playing the game, furthermore if the expirience level is some ungodly level then people would just quit before they got to it. With the ring expirience method there is a point, and you can just get new rings once your current rings are leveled out, and this will keep things fresh as well because you will be using the new rings ability instead of the same old rings you've been using and you'll still have the old rings when and if you want to use them again.
ill choose to lv up its much betr ninja
frostymm
uekiboy
&html&
&body&
&title&GAIA LEVELING SYSTEM&/title&
<br>
<p>
awesomeeeeeeeeee wish the GM would promulgate that decision so that we can be in a party....
<br>
<p align=center>
<font size=+5 color=red>
<p>
<h3 w8 how bout partying system hu wants
</p>
&/body
</html&

u forgot to close the h3 tag razz

and the fact that gaia uses bbcode instead of html razz

3,550 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'd like a leveling system, but also a set of worlds to play in, every ten levels getting their own world with stronger monsters. Ring-leveling in addition should leave people interested for long periods of time.
I think it should have a battling system, that way people will try harder or maybe gain more gold or new techneques
ya we should have a leveling system, it would make it kooler!!! rofl

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
I can see n00bs now...IM LV 89 lol N00b...

And I'd be like...but this is a forum site....

And they'll rely with '...WELL YOUR A N00B'
Maser Shakesula
Since no one bothered to acknowlage my post the first time I posted it, I'll just have to post it again.

Someone said that without levels it would feel like there is no piont, but to me it seems like if there are levels there is no point. What I mean is if we have a level system you just keep leveling forever, or more likely until you quit playing the game due to the tidius task of repetivly trying to get to the next level. Someone might bring up a level cap suggestion to counteract this way of thinking however once you get to the specified level whats the point in continueing to playing the game, furthermore if the expirience level is some ungodly level then people would just quit before they got to it. With the ring expirience method there is a point, and you can just get new rings once your current rings are leveled out, and this will keep things fresh as well because you will be using the new rings ability instead of the same old rings you've been using and you'll still have the old rings when and if you want to use them again.
Very good point raised on the longevity of the game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff