Welcome to Gaia! ::

SirPadraic rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 3, 4, 3 Total: 20 (5-30)

Original Nerd

8,050 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
Seriously though, does anyone still do it? Lately when I get on no one is there or even around what used to be popular gold farming spots. If there is farming, where? sweatdrop

Comrade

People probably stopped due to this inflation...

Fatcat

If you're on the right server at the right time, you can find people near the sand pits in Village Greens and near the null chamber crewing for Smob/EB in Gold Beach. There's not as many people around as there used to be but there are "busy" parts of the day.

Angelic Gaian

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
those above and the saw mill house for papa saw heart

Beloved Elder

Sad to say, but when Revives are running almost a million gold, and ghi amps are over 3 million, it kinda puts a damper on amped EB runs.

Bangtan Boys's Waifu

Naughty Shoujo

Earning gold can still have some value. Not every single item is priced in the millions. You just can't afford to be choosy anymore.
I've been farming a lot the past couple days. Just have to be active during daylight hours.

Generous Rogue

10,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I've recently started farming and selling blood droplets in DMS - There's a lot of people questing for alchemy stuff that they don't have time to get in game, so... It's pretty lucrative if you don't feel like doing the same mobs repetitively...

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
It's really not worth it to farm zomg for gold anymore. It'll take you forever to accumulate enough gold to fund our inflated life styles. neutral

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
There's still some people around who gold farm.....just not as many as there used to be since inflation and Gaia's lust for money kicked us in the pants.

Celestial Trickster

35,575 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Super Converter 100
Way back in 2010 saw mill is pretty crowded... is that place still busy? 3nodding

Generous Rogue

10,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Xentus
Way back in 2010 saw mill is pretty crowded... is that place still busy? 3nodding

There's always at least enough people on to get a crew.

Shy Kitten

5,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Idk, how many people out there farm gold, but there are still a few out there. I farm gold. However having to restart due to loss of an account, means for really bad start-off.

Explorer

I can only imagine why anyone would try farming for gold with all this s**t going on.
maybe for alchemy, but other than that, wow.
yall need to leave.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces