Welcome to Gaia! ::

Raimyah's Partner

High-functioning Sex Symbol

10,600 Points
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Dragon Master 50
It's hard as hell to farm gold on zOMG. On the game I play now it's WAY easier, and free to play. MapleStory, if you're interested 3nodding

Lonely Citizen

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
You're limited to 15k/day now, unless you buy a gold potion, which raises it for 3 days to some sort of value.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Castermere
You're limited to 15k/day now, unless you buy a gold potion, which raises it for 3 days to some sort of value.
No, you can earn 50k a day as a Non-Donor. If one buys an item worth 249 GC or more, or uses a Gold Potion, it raises to a max of 160k a day before you receive less gold overall.

Lonely Citizen

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Mage The Red
Castermere
No, you can earn 50k a day as a Non-Donor. If one buys an item worth 249 GC or more, or uses a Gold Potion, it raises to a max of 160k a day before you receive less gold overall.

Oh, my bad. Thanks for that! sweatdrop

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
I do. I solo mostly, but it does get lonely. I simply don't want to be the sole laborer of the group; I've seen that too many times. Just because I'm part of your group doesn't mean you can sit around on your pixeled behind and make me do all the work.

Vampiric Vampire

14,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friendly 100
I farm gold in zOMG. Pretty much the quickest way for me right now since I don't want to go the GC route. It works for me though as I'm not too expensive in my taste of av decor. At least, not comparatively.
X_of_Pentacles
I do. I solo mostly, but it does get lonely. I simply don't want to be the sole laborer of the group; I've seen that too many times. Just because I'm part of your group doesn't mean you can sit around on your pixeled behind and make me do all the work.
It sure does..
I really miss just being able to ask to join whenever I logged on.

Super Smoker

9,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
I do, but people never work. It's kinda hard to get a group and this inflated Gaia is just too much. The Gaia dev team should stop adding all these other dumb facebook games and worry about their own creation. That game has potential. Right now I just kinda bear with it to get a 50k a day.

Otherworldly Comrade

19,065 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
You still see people doing Saw Mill, smob, smeb, and sometimes doll shrine. I farm booty grab, I find it quicker.

Sparkly Raider

3,700 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I jump on somedays, not for the gold because its not worth it

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I still play a zOMG! when my health and real life doesn't conflict with me playing for fun. So it's like yes I'm technically farming for gold, but it's not the reason why I play the game. I can't afford the powerups with gold anymore due to inflation, but somehow manage to get on by without ever once opening my wallet. It's true I could make more gold buying bundles full of items and not playing zOMG! at all, but I still enjoy playing it. I took a six month hiatus from Gaia and came back wondering if I'd still like the game or Gaia anymore. Gaia became worst, but at least the reason why I joined the site zOMG! is still entertaining. Plus it's really funny to be able to daze your friends and get away with it all while bringing defib to bring them back to life. So the entertainment value of the game is still there for me, it still makes me laugh, and my friends won't allow me to quit Gaia so I'm stuck making the best of the one game I love about Gaia no matter what else goes on with the site.

Quotable Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100
I just farm the loot. get way more gold from it.

Dapper Dabbler

10,125 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Love Machine 150
Miyaka Hana
It's really not worth it to farm zomg for gold anymore. It'll take you forever to accumulate enough gold to fund our inflated life styles. neutral

Lonely Fatcat

Scobre
I still play a zOMG! when my health and real life doesn't conflict with me playing for fun. So it's like yes I'm technically farming for gold, but it's not the reason why I play the game. I can't afford the powerups with gold anymore due to inflation, but somehow manage to get on by without ever once opening my wallet. It's true I could make more gold buying bundles full of items and not playing zOMG! at all, but I still enjoy playing it. I took a six month hiatus from Gaia and came back wondering if I'd still like the game or Gaia anymore. Gaia became worst, but at least the reason why I joined the site zOMG! is still entertaining. Plus it's really funny to be able to daze your friends and get away with it all while bringing defib to bring them back to life. So the entertainment value of the game is still there for me, it still makes me laugh, and my friends won't allow me to quit Gaia so I'm stuck making the best of the one game I love about Gaia no matter what else goes on with the site.

I was farming today just for old times sake (In Zen Gardens when the lanterns were out), and ended up helping another user with her quests. But while I was making my rounds to explore I didn't find as many users as I would have liked. Not even a lot of people were in the Greens where it used to be one of the most popular sites for farming.

BTW @Scobre:
Totally agree. I also took a hiatus (around a year?). When I came back, my eyes popped wide open from shock at how much inflation most of the items accumulated. And then I see that they have added 2 more shops that require Gaia Cash (Rococo and Club Verge)! I respect that Gaia Online is trying to earn income for their growing company, but this is ridiculous!

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
caffeinated koala
Scobre

I was farming today just for old times sake (In Zen Gardens when the lanterns were out), and ended up helping another user with her quests. But while I was making my rounds to explore I didn't find as many users as I would have liked. Not even a lot of people were in the Greens where it used to be one of the most popular sites for farming.

BTW @Scobre:
Totally agree. I also took a hiatus (around a year?). When I came back, my eyes popped wide open from shock at how much inflation most of the items accumulated. And then I see that they have added 2 more shops that require Gaia Cash (Rococo and Club Verge)! I respect that Gaia Online is trying to earn income for their growing company, but this is ridiculous!

Aww that's sad there are less people and that was sweet of you to help someone. I think there are less people everywhere. Even in forums, I'm seeing it's much slower than it used to be even in SF and GCD. There are just enough Gaians anymore sadly. So many friends of mine have quit.

Yeah I just ignore marketplace now. Like even playing zOMG!, I just can't afford MCs and fail rig items even anymore. The only way I can afford items is purchasing those $4 6 item bundles that I earn with GC. It's sad the time that the Gaia cash offers work for me now is really early in the morning and after Gaia reset at midnight.

About the cash shops, I really don't care. I just like that PRlSM is back because she is one of my favorite artists. I kind of have a hunch that Rococo might replace Club Verge eventually because I think more people are willing to spend $15 to $25 once in awhile than $100 plus a year.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff