Welcome to Gaia! ::

DakiDaki
I wanna wait a month after the BS came out so that I can see which clans are still active after all this time. don't wanna join a dead clan.

I'm fine with being a zombie. razz (Hey, man, you join a dead clan, then if anyone asks you, you belong to one, but you don't have to worry about your clanmates bugging you all the time!)

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
(Im not recruiting, Im stating my opinion)

I think Guilds and Clans are a great idea. People can come together to share ideas and prepare for at least what they know. People who have experience in MMORPGs like WoW, GW, MS, RS, ect... can teach others what they have learned and share ideas about what can and cannot probably be done.

People just cant walk into the GBS and say, "okay, we have a Paladin, a Monk, an Archer, and a Samurai." you need a battle plan as well as proper ring builds so everyone can carry out there own tasks and duties successfully.

In my personal Guild, we have come up with many ideas and structures that will help people in it to flourish. A MMO walk through will be created available only to it members. It will include bestiaries, treasure locations, enemy bios, suggested team formations, equipment builds, ect...

Belonging to a Clan or Guild can also provide stability. You can work with people you know and trust. They know your job and you know there's. You dont have to meet up with random people or perhaps someone you've only known for a short amount of time.

Guilds and clans can provide other resources as well such as RPing forums and artistry halls. Not only do you battle with them, you can also hang out and organize as well. Strategies and tactics can also be learned. Everything to Ring Builds, team formations, and order of battle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff