Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeker

6,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Beta Explorer 0
wow just entered Deadmans shadow and died straight away my cl is 10 and i want to lvl up but i need some help is there any clan or group that would accept me ? the rings i mainly use are- Slash,Mantis,Shark,Guns,Diagnose,Fire rain,Teflon/ Rock armor,Divinity

Magnetic Cat

First, you always have to go in a crew
Second, you need to change your ringset, people new to dms usually uses hack-slash-mantis-bandage-*two assigned buffs*-fitness or any other passive (so you need to have most of your buffs at cl10)
Third, if you stand out the Deadman's Pass gate and ask for a crew, and you explain to them dms is new for you, they surely would accept you

Rogue

Take meat and get a cluecrew*

Magnetic Cat

2Del

lmao i forgot about Meat tho

TasteChaos's King

Duck

There usually are some players outside that have a crew for you to join.
But look for the people that shout "DMS" or "reg",
those are usually for YM, you're not ready for the rest yet.

One thing before you start though, I highly suggest you have these rings at CL 10.

2 - all buffs, if it's only 2 tell your leader before they assign buffs, I can't stress this hard enough. If it's all that would be fantastic.

Hack, slash and mantis, these three are the best 3 attacks you can have and are perfect for DMS.

Meat/shuriken/bump, Meat if you feel safer with that HP boost, shuri if you're a daredevil. Shuriken is also a great attack and has a debuff that will lower the targets accuracy, which is a nice bonus. Bump ONLY if you know how to handle it's knockback.

Fortune's favor/fitness/integrity, A passive will be great to gather more shorbs, and of course because of the stat boosts. Integ is 150% (I believe) better than fitness, but it was a one time thing. Don't have it? Too bad, you never will. Fortune's favor is great for boosting your luck, to get even more shorbs, it was only available during some easter events, events we will never have again. But don't be sad, you can still buy it on MP!

Shuri/Bump/Fortune's favor/fitness/integrity, For this one you can either take another attack (I suggest you put these before the passive because a passive works even when it's locked while an attack doesn't), or another passive.
OR
Adrenaline, you will only need to take this when the leader tells you to. R2-3-4 it on every monster that is being attacked, no need to do the whole room at once. R4 it on NF's and BD's and try to do it right away, if you don't have rage just R1 it.

And don't forget to listen and follow instructions, most people only want to help. There are some bad apples in there, if you encounter one there are both the leave and ignore button.

Generous Rogue

10,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
2Del

dramallama

Seeker

6,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
thanks everyone! the ring i had mention are all 10cl and they were the rings i used alot for End Boss and they work well then but i will take those ring you have mentioned for a start It might take a few days to get them all at 10cl but i will try. about integrity i do have it but i never knew it had any effect so thats gd to know !

Seeker

6,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
ps. why did none of you mentioned any other healing rings or fire rain ?? does anyone still use fire rain???

TasteChaos's King

Duck

Captain Dream Crusher
ps. why did none of you mentioned any other healing rings or fire rain ?? does anyone still use fire rain???

Healing rings are only used by the Tank in YM (and of course other sections).

Fire Rain isn't used at all.
The only part where Fire Rain is used is in Bloodlust with bats, it's the last part of DMS. But there is currently no server where there are bats.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff