Welcome to Gaia! ::

so i been playing zomg since 2009 on and off on various accounts but never tryed out this new hype DMS :3

im waning to know whats required what ring sets would suit me is it possible to solo ? if not
any idea what rings id need for it im not much of a fan off buff rings im more either a healer or a fighter as im fast at both :3

does dms require a crew member with just pure healing capability's or not

i do have other questions but they will arise at the time i remember them xD

is there certain strategy to this except team work i have fair amount of experience
i have managed to complete and finish most boss modes on hard via solo and for other boasting to show im worthy ive managed to hit wave 95 by myself in the hive world and wave 147 with a full crew and also wave 100 with a ex gf just us as i was training her up and shes GOD now at this game xD

let me know guys and girls if u can help me :3 thanks =D

Strawberry

15,500 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Over Easy 100
First off; Solo on DMS is IMPOSSIBLE unless you're level 12, and even then, it's like 'uh...no'. And you don't get the drops, then, so what's the point, even?

Anyway, as for your rings.... you should have all buffs and rings to level 10 (Buffs are important and HELL in dms, and keep the crew alive, so get that in your head that unless you're aggro, you'll be carrying two buffs at all times. o; )
The ringset I use is;
Meat, bandage (bandage is good for self rage before you go in and fight monsters to r4 everything; don't use it inside, or else you might steal aggro), fitness/integ, buff, buff (buffs are assigned by crew leader/assigner), slash/knife/adren (if the assigner tells me to take a debuff, i put it here. If not, I keep slash; also, don't bring slash if you don't know how to use it right. If you don't, bring shuriken), hack (this gains aggro, so don't be surprised if you get attacked by monsters. If you have an aggro that'll heal you or you know when to back off, then don't worry about it.), and Mantis.

That's just my ringset, but you can see many others around the guides, which I recommend reading up on! There's nothing more annoying to a dms regular than a someone who's new and not prepared. We don't mind helping, but we just ask you to do your part. c:

Oh, and aggro is the heal tank, the person who takes healing rings and keeps the animated occupied on them while you attack! Wait until you're level 11-ish until you take a whack at it.

And if you ever need a crew, quote me!
Nevv Jersey
First off; Solo on DMS is IMPOSSIBLE unless you're level 12, and even then, it's like 'uh...no'. And you don't get the drops, then, so what's the point, even?

Anyway, as for your rings.... you should have all buffs and rings to level 10 (Buffs are important and HELL in dms, and keep the crew alive, so get that in your head that unless you're aggro, you'll be carrying two buffs at all times. o; )
The ringset I use is;
Meat, bandage (bandage is good for self rage before you go in and fight monsters to r4 everything; don't use it inside, or else you might steal aggro), fitness/integ, buff, buff (buffs are assigned by crew leader/assigner), slash/knife/adren (if the assigner tells me to take a debuff, i put it here. If not, I keep slash; also, don't bring slash if you don't know how to use it right. If you don't, bring shuriken), hack (this gains aggro, so don't be surprised if you get attacked by monsters. If you have an aggro that'll heal you or you know when to back off, then don't worry about it.), and Mantis.

That's just my ringset, but you can see many others around the guides, which I recommend reading up on! There's nothing more annoying to a dms regular than a someone who's new and not prepared. We don't mind helping, but we just ask you to do your part. c:

Oh, and aggro is the heal tank, the person who takes healing rings and keeps the animated occupied on them while you attack! Wait until you're level 11-ish until you take a whack at it.

And if you ever need a crew, quote me!

thank you :3 i walked in there just now just to have a look at what its about LOL at there health xD
but hmm it seems more work than its meant to be i think ill give this whole dms hype a miss seems more aggravation than its worth and i just get the sense that people are going to have a attitude towards me because im new at it which aint something i will just openly sit back and let people hurl abuse at me for just cause they " are regulars" i like challenges tho so who knows if i find a decent crew or group of people to go on a run with then ill just wait for the right people thank you tho for all your advice ive noted it all and will remember for when the time does come i go in there again :3

Strawberry

15,500 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Over Easy 100
Bulletz Assassin

thank you :3 i walked in there just now just to have a look at what its about LOL at there health xD
but hmm it seems more work than its meant to be i think ill give this whole dms hype a miss seems more aggravation than its worth and i just get the sense that people are going to have a attitude towards me because im new at it which aint something i will just openly sit back and let people hurl abuse at me for just cause they " are regulars" i like challenges tho so who knows if i find a decent crew or group of people to go on a run with then ill just wait for the right people thank you tho for all your advice ive noted it all and will remember for when the time does come i go in there again :3

LOL..my girlfriend and I did that. xD And it's not only their health, it's their damn hits (they hit really... really hard) and their health regeneration rate (vampires gain health back fast Dx )

Ah! Yeah, some people are a little rough on the newcomers, and I really recommend starting a recruiting thread in this forum for your first run. o; It's what I did, and the people were nice, and helped me out a lot. If you get a good run going, then you may hit 10.1, and then at least when people look at you, they can think, 'Okay, they've done it before' and will crew you. I've met SO many good friends in dms that I would have never found anywhere else, and I'm happy I decided to give it a try <3 So, really, don't be worried and think it's more trouble than it's worth. Once you have all your rings, it becomes fun and routine (even farming the yellow maze over... and over.. and over again... can be fun with a good crew).
Nevv Jersey
Bulletz Assassin

LOL..my girlfriend and I did that. xD And it's not only their health, it's their damn hits (they hit really... really hard) and their health regeneration rate (vampires gain health back fast Dx )

Ah! Yeah, some people are a little rough on the newcomers, and I really recommend starting a recruiting thread in this forum for your first run. o; It's what I did, and the people were nice, and helped me out a lot. If you get a good run going, then you may hit 10.1, and then at least when people look at you, they can think, 'Okay, they've done it before' and will crew you. I've met SO many good friends in dms that I would have never found anywhere else, and I'm happy I decided to give it a try <3 So, really, don't be worried and think it's more trouble than it's worth. Once you have all your rings, it becomes fun and routine (even farming the yellow maze over... and over.. and over again... can be fun with a good crew).

lol i see well the thing with me is im really crappy at controling buffs etc xD im a very fast attacker and can literally take things on mostly myself xD i jus dont think id fit in that catergory to be honest lol and for the effort it takes to get shadow orbs is a bit of a long time just to get to 10.1 lol

Unbeatable Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Bulletz Assassin
Nevv Jersey
Bulletz Assassin

lol i see well the thing with me is im really crappy at controling buffs etc xD im a very fast attacker and can literally take things on mostly myself xD i jus dont think id fit in that catergory to be honest lol and for the effort it takes to get shadow orbs is a bit of a long time just to get to 10.1 lol

I got one ring to level 11 so far and yes it does take a long while to get the shadow orbs for it, since it takes 10 per .1 level and you only get one shorb per monster. I've found DMS is only really good for high level alchemists, cause that's where you farm the components for the higher selling alchemy recipes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff