Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Ladykiller

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
okay SO, i'm 10.0 and i was wondering if i should have any certain rings for DMS and what not. or if there's a guide i could read. gimme some links? please and thank you. heart heart

Shameless Gawker

For starters, go here.
Edit: Also, I usually bring Meat, Bandage/Wish, Fortune's Favor, Hack, Mantis, + 3 open slots (two buffs and a debuff assigned to you).User Image

User Image

Shameless Gawker

There's also this thread and when you get the hang of it and raised your cl to 11 or 11.5 (I'm not sure which >> ) this should help lots at that CL. Just some threads to subscribe to. xDUser Image

User Image

Shy Noob

Check out this guide, skip to the 5th post about the Yellow Maze.

Rings you definitely want are Meat and Bandage. Meat practically doubles your health at 10.0 which is incredibly helpful, and Bandage is probably your best healing ring. Hack and Mantis are your best attacking rings, Slash can be good too if you're careful when you need to be, and Solar Rays... well it's not very good, but it's the best long range ring in the first half of DMS as far as I know.

And the more buffs you have at 10.0 the better.

Fashionable Ladykiller

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
oh s**t my bad, i completely forgot i had this thread hahaha.
but thanks for all the help guys! c:

Fashionable Sex Symbol

13,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
x__s o y m i l k

For starters, go here.
Edit: Also, I usually bring Meat, Bandage/Wish, Fortune's Favor, Hack, Mantis, + 3 open slots (two buffs and a debuff assigned to you).User Image

User Image

I have not seen this guide yet but it is incredible! heart

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
strapping young Iad

Rings you definitely want are Meat and Bandage. Meat practically doubles your health at 10.0 which is incredibly helpful, and Bandage is probably your best healing ring. Hack and Mantis are your best attacking rings, Slash can be good too if you're careful when you need to be, and Solar Rays... well it's not very good, but it's the best long range ring in the first half of DMS as far as I know.

solar is for players who cant or dont want to spend cash or gold on revives lol there needed anyways. 4laugh

Lonely Member

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
pandexX
strapping young Iad

solar is for players who cant or dont want to spend cash or gold on revives lol there needed anyways. 4laugh

I like solar rays anyway. (Has not gotten killed by the grue because of carrying it, even if the grue only hits every so often). I won't drop it for any other ring. And yes, I still carry mantis too. Hack I'll carry, but I hate it.

Bandage is a definite ring to bring into DMS.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff