Mint Sundae Sweets 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 4 ]
Kamila's Blood-sword Recipe 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 4 ]
Kamila's Blood-magic Recipe 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 2 ]
Kamila's Blood-scarf Recipe 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
1 2 3 >

Popular Friend

The title says it all.

Just choose which DMS Epic Recipe that your working on.

_____

NOTE: I'll explain the purpose of this thread later...

Perfect Saint

I'd like the Bloodsword and Blood Bat, but I haven't really been working...period.

Popular Friend

Myrielle
I'd like the Bloodsword and Blood Bat, but I haven't really been working...period.

Unfortunately, you can't vote twice :L

Well, GL on your Quest!

Apocalyptic Noob

Still need to craft the Blood Magic (higher priority) and Sword, have enough loot to craft magic.

Need to actually get the recipes emotion_facepalm

Perfect Saint

II Verda II
Myrielle

Well, GL on your Quest!

/summons mule army

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Popular Friend

[Nix]
Still need to craft the Blood Magic (higher priority) and Sword, have enough loot to craft magic.

Haha!

That's what I tried to do with my Scarf.
I finished 60%+ of the requirements and still needed the actually Recipe emotion_zombie

Anyway, a kind friend donated the Recipe itself to me later,,, now just the Shorbs and Aggs to go xD

Apocalyptic Noob

II Verda II
[Nix]

Haha!

I finished 60%+ of the requirements and still needed the actually Recipe emotion_zombie

Anyway, a kind friend donated the Recipe itself to me later,,, now just the Shorbs and Aggs to go xD

Something like that happened with my scarf, had 700+ shorbs hoarded already when I finally got the recipe (and it was a trade, for the first and only magic recipe I had. e.e)

Popular Friend

Myrielle
II Verda II
Myrielle

Well, GL on your Quest!

/summons mule army

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

/summons Marshall army

o3o

Popular Friend

[Nix]
II Verda II
[Nix]

Haha!

Something like that happened with my scarf, had 700+ shorbs hoarded already when I finally got the recipe (and it was a trade, for the first and only magic recipe I had. e.e)

o3o

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Working on the blood bat. I still need about 4.5k blood droplets. DX

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100