Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Hunter

A SHIP IS SAFE IN HARBOR,
BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT SHIPS ARE FOR.

Someone should start one of those DMS competitions, it would help make Zomg more attractive.
I'd be down to join biggrin DD

Noob

10,850 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
what is this dms competition? emotion_kirakira
Omni had a GR-BL competition a couple months ago, only 4 crews participated though.

Fatcat

Omni had one months ago, but it didn't really bring back players and half the crews that signed up never participated.

There was talk of a YM one after the GM-BL one finished, but I'm not sure what ever happened to it.
It takes a lot to run a competition though, and it'll never happen if people don't step up and host it/participate.

Omnipresent Warlord

Hosting the competitions is no problem for me. I don't have nearly as much free time as I used to, but I'd make the time if there was interest enough.

The problem is and will always be serious interest in doing it. Most of the people who are interested are not able to coordinate well enough to schedule a run and do it. I suppose a YM contest would be easier because there wouldn't be a need for a judge to physically be in the run like a GR or SS run.

I still have to announce winners and write up some stuff. I was waiting for Zomg to go down so I could do all that stuff when the game is offline and give people something to do and talk about but Gaia has screwed that over for me too, since no one knows when Zomg will go down now if at all.

Unbeatable Tycoon

Omnileech
Hosting the competitions is no problem for me. I don't have nearly as much free time as I used to, but I'd make the time if there was interest enough.

The problem is and will always be serious interest in doing it. Most of the people who are interested are not able to coordinate well enough to schedule a run and do it. I suppose a YM contest would be easier because there wouldn't be a need for a judge to physically be in the run like a GR or SS run.

I still have to announce winners and write up some stuff. I was waiting for Zomg to go down so I could do all that stuff when the game is offline and give people something to do and talk about but Gaia has screwed that over for me too, since no one knows when Zomg will go down now if at all.

Sad stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces