Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you agree you get gold...(just kidding, but not really. You get the gold)

yes 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Lonely Lover

11,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
Mademoiselle Kit
omgwtfbbqftw
Mademoiselle Kit
They said they were going to work on them...before the devs all got pulled from zomg. We were also promised a new vampire ring and BB to be finished. stare

So yeah, I doubt all they'll do now is fix glitches, and we had to RAISE HELL ACROSS GAIA just to get them to "promise" to fix glitches.

Kicked to the curb doesn't even describe zomg and how they've treated the fanbase. stare

Isn't the integrity ring the new ring?
No, integrity has been around since last summer. We were promised a new attack ring with vampiric properties.

Really? i thought it was a new ring since i haven't been on gaia alot sweatdrop

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Camass
oAussie
Not enough supporters for zOMG so the project got cut of devs. I don't think it much will be done for zOMG now.
No, youre right but the badges seem to me like they would be a small thing. The game already keeps track of how many monsters youve killed for the different quests you have to do. It wouldnt take that long to design the shields (if they arent already done) and Im sure that the coding wouldnt take that long either. Maybe a week or two tops for the whole thing. Im sure that people who know about coding will correct me however that is just what Im thinking.

So what would the badges be for, and how many of each enemy are we talking here? I don't have names, well the ones I have possible names for will be shown, but I think these would be some of the things to commemorate in DMS.

Vampire(ss) Kills:
50 : Van Helsing in Training
500 :
5000 : Van Helsing Legend

Werewolf Kills:
5000 : Better than Silver Bullets

Blood Bat Kills:
500 : No Stopping in Bat Country
5000 : Didn't Stop in Bat Country

Night Fright Kills:

Big Dog Kills:

Defeating Kamila : Enslave This!
Defeating Bloodlust : Save the World from Another Disaster
Berryfarmer

Lol

And if broken down like that im pretty sure ive gotten the first big dog badge already.
Mademoiselle Kit
omgwtfbbqftw
Mademoiselle Kit
They said they were going to work on them...before the devs all got pulled from zomg. We were also promised a new vampire ring and BB to be finished. stare

So yeah, I doubt all they'll do now is fix glitches, and we had to RAISE HELL ACROSS GAIA just to get them to "promise" to fix glitches.

Kicked to the curb doesn't even describe zomg and how they've treated the fanbase. stare

No, integrity has been around since last summer. We were promised a new attack ring with vampiric properties.
Hey, do you have a source for this? I never heard it; all I knew of was the renaming and re-granting of the Abuse ring as Kamila's Curse.

Questionable Genius

iRection
Mademoiselle Kit
omgwtfbbqftw
Mademoiselle Kit

Hey, do you have a source for this? I never heard it; all I knew of was the renaming and re-granting of the Abuse ring as Kamila's Curse.
JK himself said so in one of the dev meats--I'm too lazy to look it up now, but it is archived in the Dev Meat thread, I know that. All he said was he was working on a enw ring with vampiric properties, and it wouldn't be released with DMS, but soon afterwards. This was said, I think, in Sept when everyone had DMS on the brain.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Camass
Berryfarmer

Lol

And if broken down like that im pretty sure ive gotten the first big dog badge already.

Any ideas for other badge names?
Berryfarmer
Camass
Berryfarmer

Lol

Any ideas for other badge names?
NO, none that i know of. your list was quite complete and I havent been that far in yet. I cant make it past yellow rooms because I havent been able to level up that quickly. Ill get there eventually though.

Original Guildswoman

16,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Conventioneer 300
That's a terrific idea. I certainly would DMS more if there were badges. I could always use more shadow orbs, too.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Camass

Got some updates for the list:

Vampire Kills:
50 : Van Helsing Recruit
500 : Van Helsing in Training
5000 : Van Helsing Legend

Werewolf:
50 :
500 :

Blood Bat Kills:
50 : Now Entering Bat Country
500 : No Stopping in Bat Country
5000 : Didn't Stop in Bat Country

Night Fright Kills:
10 : Batarang
50 : Own the Night
150 : I am the Bat Man

Big Dog Kills:
10 : Doggie Treat
50 : Doggie Bone
150 : Doggie Chew Toy

Just need names for the Werewolf 50 and 500

Destructive Bunny

pandexX
You see the key problem is that. . . . . well they do not have a Dev that knows or can upload the new badges into the system as for making them . . . . . it is not hard to make. 4laugh

That's it exactly. the original dev who coded badges left and left no file notes on the coding. Apparently the coding was old and a total mess. haha.

Rogue

Ty, I lol'd at the poll. <3

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Camass
I understand that there wont be any new things added to Zomg but can we have badges for the Dead Mans Shadow area?

Been working on art. Tell me your thoughts. Still need names and descriptions.
User Image
Berryfarmer
Camass
I understand that there wont be any new things added to Zomg but can we have badges for the Dead Mans Shadow area?

Been working on art. Tell me your thoughts. Still need names and descriptions.
User Image
Those look pretty awesome. I have no idea what a few of them are, Ive only been to a green room once and had my butt handed to me by a blood bat.. sweatdrop Working on leveling up but I get in groups where they assign me rings and I have a low CL on them. I end up using my orbs to level up those rings and my CL is all over the place.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff