Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jelly GO

They should have ghost enemies.. And enemies that show up only with certain holidays and events.. And I hope they will have seasonal map changes too.
That would be great. 3nodding

Jelly GO

[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf

I spent lots a time drawing avi edits and bumping my Pompadour, Motorcycle and other rocking items petition.. I only got like 30 signatures.. Mostly friends.. It was too much work for something I would have to buy
even if it was created after years of petitioning.l gonk

A MMO that isn't a race to get the best items? .Hack//... But... That was a MMO simulator.. Um, Diablo 1 on the net wasn't too bad, people gave items out.. That was cool.
On D2 now, people hack and cheat so much that yeah items are pretty much given away. But since you have to play the story 3 times to get to the higher levels, its really just making an awesome character.

I lost my play disc for D2... crying
It's fun playing blizzard games on the net, They do a great job. Even with hacked items, It makes it easy to pick up. But it does ruin it in some aspects.

It would be cool if their were vendors on the battle fields.
;-; that's terrible!

I never trade for my D2 items though, I'd rather work for them.

I never got to play D2 on the net, but it was cool when you went back into Tristam after it went to hell.. Wirt's leg LOL! I played more starcraft then diablo though... Mostly because I would always walk into portals in Diablo and get destroyed by 2 mages.. burning_eyes
gonk They have mercs you can use!

Online? Are they overpowered? We should have jobs here to help beginners to travel further into the battlefields.. Like a guide. That would be fun.

Can you still collect ears online in number 2?
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf

It's fun playing blizzard games on the net, They do a great job. Even with hacked items, It makes it easy to pick up. But it does ruin it in some aspects.

;-; that's terrible!

I never got to play D2 on the net, but it was cool when you went back into Tristam after it went to hell.. Wirt's leg LOL! I played more starcraft then diablo though... Mostly because I would always walk into portals in Diablo and get destroyed by 2 mages.. burning_eyes

Online? Are they overpowered? We should have jobs here to help beginners to travel further into the battlefields.. Like a guide. That would be fun.

Probably, check their website at battle.net

No, they're about as strong as you are. But if you see mages that kill you instantly, you should probably back track for items or level up at least.

Jelly GO

Was their snow in Gaia towns? I think they should have natural elements like that a lot more... Like in fishing and in towns.. If they make a volcano level.. They could have ash.. The possibilities for a battle world in Gaia are so vast.
Yup. And in the fall things look a little more spooky, and I think even the trees change colors.

Jelly GO

[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf

;-; that's terrible!

No, they're about as strong as you are. But if you see mages that kill you instantly, you should probably back track for items or level up at least.

I did good in the single player mode, I got to the Amazon jungle.. Then I lost my disk.. the mages killed me in Diablo 1 a while ago.. Before someone gave me some hacked items.

Merc services on Gaia.. That would be cool.. Real people you could hire if you don't have friends. emo
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf

I did good in the single player mode, I got to the Amazon jungle.. Then I lost my disk.. the mages killed me in Diablo 1 a while ago.. Before someone gave me some hacked items.

Merc services on Gaia.. That would be cool.. Real people you could hire if you don't have friends. emo
It would be nice, but it doesn't feel like Gaia to help you out that much.

If you get what I mean. D:

Jelly GO

[ Admiral Suzie ]
Yup. And in the fall things look a little more spooky, and I think even the trees change colors.

I like the color scheme in the fall and in the winter in towns better then spring and summer..

Gaia does well in creating an interesting environment.. but it would be cooler if towns had more landmarks other then fountains.. I would like beaches, shops with items only that can be found in towns, like holdable food items. domokun
Gaia's far from being "completed".

I'd love a Towns that took place in a City.

Better yet, boat houses! xd

Jelly GO

[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf

It would be nice, but it doesn't feel like Gaia to help you out that much.

If you get what I mean. D:

I know what you mean.. People are selfish.. It used to have a a different feel back in the day *Puts in dentures* people enjoying reporting posts and getting people banned... So I am sure some people will try their best to trap others in bad areas.. But maybe not.. Maybe we will all unite... mrgreen

Jelly GO

[ Admiral Suzie ]
Gaia's far from being "completed".

I'd love a Towns that took place in a City.

Better yet, boat houses! xd

Yeah! Cities that homes would be unique and would have bids... like real homes. They could make places inspired by real cities.. Like that one city in Italy with the rivers instead of streets.. Nomadic tent homes.. Trailer parks.. Everything. People want something different.
xd Right.

I take pleasure from reporting cause I'm a GDer. biggrin

Jelly GO

[ Admiral Suzie ]
xd Right.

I take pleasure from reporting cause I'm a GDer. biggrin

I got banned for a month for posting slightly wrong... But I was directing my posts to the topic.. Eh.. I have been on since 04.. and in 2007 I finally get banned.. I got banned twice in one month.. I was so pissed.
I've only been banned once, when I was a newb in 04.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff