Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jelly GO

[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf
They should one have towers with some kind of projectile weapon in some areas if things get to crazy...

I hope there is going to be dungeons.
Gaia tower defense!

That would be good for slow computer users who are lazy and don't want to lag their comps to death. SGTD: Superior Gaian Tower Defense to protect the town walls from Monsters.. eek
That would be an awesome mini game.
I love tower defense games soo so much. heart
I'm currently addicted to Desktop Tower Defense. xd
http://www.handdrawngames.com/DesktopTD/game.asp

I like some one that was on Shockwave.com... i can't remember what it was called.. But I played it once for like an hour. Ever play any of the online games on MaidMarian.com? They are great fun, I think.

I hope we can challenge others to duels and have prizes on the line.. Danger..
uyuyuujuyjhgyhugyhygguguyguyguyuygguyuuuuuyuyyyjjjhjhgvjhgvjhgvjhgvjhgvjhjghvjvgjhgvjhgvjjhjhjhgvhjvghvjghvgjhgvjhvgchvgchvgchcvghcvhcvghcvcvhcvhgchgvhcgvchgvcghvhgccgfhcgchfcgfhcfghgcfhccchgghddccdcghcdfdcddcdcdcchcghfhgchghgfhghgvvvvvklo
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf

My petitions fail.. I wanted pompadours.. but Nooooo... Should I start a petition for Battle axes, Marionettes, Ventriloquists dolls and Pet boars? HURRAH! Also lances would rock.. WE NEED CLOTHES FOR OUR BABY ALIENS AND s**t!

It would be sweet if the annoying loser monsters didn't waste their lives on challenging us strong people.
"OH LOOK A GAIAN! Watit, no I'll just sit by this tree and do sitting things..."

Start a petition for Battle Axes, pet boars and Pompadours!
It would be epic!

How could we kill monsters so carelessly? I am sure they have lives and families to love.. WE are the real monsters.... cry

Petitioning is a pain, Does it ever work? I will try... maybe.. I have a good idea for a Halloween event item, it's going to be like a demented celebrity date.
We should be locked up! gonk

I've never held a petition. sad I've only signed a few. xd
I guess it depends on how popular it is.

@ your other post, Name an MMO that isn't a race to get the best items.

I spent lots a time drawing avi edits and bumping my Pompadour, Motorcycle and other rocking items petition.. I only got like 30 signatures.. Mostly friends.. It was too much work for something I would have to buy even if it was created after years of petitioning.l gonk

A MMO that isn't a race to get the best items? .Hack//... But... That was a MMO simulator.. Um, Diablo 1 on the net wasn't too bad, people gave items out.. That was cool.
On D2 now, people hack and cheat so much that yeah items are pretty much given away. But since you have to play the story 3 times to get to the higher levels, its really just making an awesome character.

Jelly GO

Ein297
uyuyudcghcdvvvvklo

I would so challenge you to a duel in Gaia war machine..

You:*Picks up fire ring and fires towards e. Pilaf*
Me: *Uses onion ring ring and makes Ein297 into a food*
You know what will be more kick a** and cute in the same time....Monster
clouds that come down and turn into storms and drizzle you then drench you
then eletricute you juste to be mean then send a hurricane aftter you to kill you

....hmm...i wonder if they have Monster Houses for Bosses
People we want its weapons to kill and cool was if the boss was a cute 1 and then transforme in a beast!!!!!!!!!WEAPONS RULES!!

Jelly GO

[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf

My petitions fail.. I wanted pompadours.. but Nooooo... Should I start a petition for Battle axes, Marionettes, Ventriloquists dolls and Pet boars? HURRAH! Also lances would rock.. WE NEED CLOTHES FOR OUR BABY ALIENS AND s**t!

It would be sweet if the annoying loser monsters didn't waste their lives on challenging us strong people.
"OH LOOK A GAIAN! Watit, no I'll just sit by this tree and do sitting things..."

Start a petition for Battle Axes, pet boars and Pompadours!
It would be epic!

How could we kill monsters so carelessly? I am sure they have lives and families to love.. WE are the real monsters.... cry

Petitioning is a pain, Does it ever work? I will try... maybe.. I have a good idea for a Halloween event item, it's going to be like a demented celebrity date.

I spent lots a time drawing avi edits and bumping my Pompadour, Motorcycle and other rocking items petition.. I only got like 30 signatures.. Mostly friends.. It was too much work for something I would have to buy even if it was created after years of petitioning.l gonk

A MMO that isn't a race to get the best items? .Hack//... But... That was a MMO simulator.. Um, Diablo 1 on the net wasn't too bad, people gave items out.. That was cool.
On D2 now, people hack and cheat so much that yeah items are pretty much given away. But since you have to play the story 3 times to get to the higher levels, its really just making an awesome character.

I lost my play disc for D2... crying
It's fun playing blizzard games on the net, They do a great job. Even with hacked items, It makes it easy to pick up. But it does ruin it in some aspects.

It would be cool if their were vendors on the battle fields.

Jelly GO

MONSTERDRAWERV3
You know what will be more kick a** and cute in the same time....Monster
clouds that come down and turn into storms and drizzle you then drench you
then eletricute you juste to be mean then send a hurricane aftter you to kill you

....hmm...i wonder if they have Monster Houses for Bosses

I was thinking about monster houses just before, It would be a good second level boss. Something large is required for a decent group battle.. Those are the best, Like monster hunter battles when many people team up to trap or kill a dragon.

The clouds would be tough to kill... Good idea.
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf
They should one have towers with some kind of projectile weapon in some areas if things get to crazy...

Gaia tower defense!

That would be good for slow computer users who are lazy and don't want to lag their comps to death. SGTD: Superior Gaian Tower Defense to protect the town walls from Monsters.. eek

I like some one that was on Shockwave.com... i can't remember what it was called.. But I played it once for like an hour. Ever play any of the online games on MaidMarian.com? They are great fun, I think.

Haven't heard of it.
Duels sounds awesome. surprised
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf

It's fun playing blizzard games on the net, They do a great job. Even with hacked items, It makes it easy to pick up. But it does ruin it in some aspects.

;-; that's terrible!

I never trade for my D2 items though, I'd rather work for them.

Jelly GO

Fire_Blood
People we want its weapons to kill and cool was if the boss was a cute 1 and then transforme in a beast!!!!!!!!!WEAPONS RULES!!

You can still have a weapon equipped while you use rings to battle.. You could pretend... like some people do in towns with their fire swords.

Jelly GO

[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf

Gaia tower defense!

Haven't heard of it.
Duels sounds awesome. surprised

Maidmarian.com doesn't sound like a game sight, but it is. It has all free games that require no signing up. There's a mid-evil game, a tank game, and a few others.. The servers are always filled.

http://maidmarian.com/
If you are bored, check it out.

Jelly GO

[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf

I spent lots a time drawing avi edits and bumping my Pompadour, Motorcycle and other rocking items petition.. I only got like 30 signatures.. Mostly friends.. It was too much work for something I would have to buy
even if it was created after years of petitioning.l gonk

;-; that's terrible!

I never got to play D2 on the net, but it was cool when you went back into Tristam after it went to hell.. Wirt's leg LOL! I played more starcraft then diablo though... Mostly because I would always walk into portals in Diablo and get destroyed by 2 mages.. burning_eyes

Jelly GO

Will there be enemies that are Gaian sized? Or evil Elftechs... I want to fight midgets! cool
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf

I spent lots a time drawing avi edits and bumping my Pompadour, Motorcycle and other rocking items petition.. I only got like 30 signatures.. Mostly friends.. It was too much work for something I would have to buy
even if it was created after years of petitioning.l gonk

;-; that's terrible!

I never got to play D2 on the net, but it was cool when you went back into Tristam after it went to hell.. Wirt's leg LOL! I played more starcraft then diablo though... Mostly because I would always walk into portals in Diablo and get destroyed by 2 mages.. burning_eyes
gonk They have mercs you can use!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces