Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Chaos blade]
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf
I WANT TO KILL FLUFFS WITH A BATTLE AXE! Not a ring... emo
Start a petition for a battle axe. ;-;

I wonder if you get powerful enough, the weaker monsters could run away in fear. xd

Suwheeeeeeeeet.
For amusement, you could run though the areas with the weaker monsters, and kill them all, or make them run away from you, ruining people's chances to kill them.

And then just laugh.

Jelly GO

[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf

I wonder if you get powerful enough, the weaker monsters could run away in fear. xd

My petitions fail.. I wanted pompadours.. but Nooooo... Should I start a petition for Battle axes, Marionettes, Ventriloquists dolls and Pet boars? HURRAH! Also lances would rock.. WE NEED CLOTHES FOR OUR BABY ALIENS AND s**t!

It would be sweet if the annoying loser monsters didn't waste their lives on challenging us strong people.

Jelly GO

FuriousChicChicken
Emperor Pilaf
FuriousChicChicken
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf
Will there be an onion ring ring? surprised
It could attract monsters to you. Bad if you suck. AWESOME if you're really good at the game.

Yeah don't want your fingers bitten of for the sake of onion rings

It would launch a shower of oily grease crumbs on the enemies.. I would so wear it.

Can we summon dinosaurs?

We should be able to*nodnod* Poor monsters all oily and crumbly uh crumby

Hot sauce super soaker... Pile on some flavor on my deep fried victims. Muwahahahahah! domokun
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf

My petitions fail.. I wanted pompadours.. but Nooooo... Should I start a petition for Battle axes, Marionettes, Ventriloquists dolls and Pet boars? HURRAH! Also lances would rock.. WE NEED CLOTHES FOR OUR BABY ALIENS AND s**t!

It would be sweet if the annoying loser monsters didn't waste their lives on challenging us strong people.
"OH LOOK A GAIAN! Watit, no I'll just sit by this tree and do sitting things..."

Start a petition for Battle Axes, pet boars and Pompadours!
It would be epic!
[ Admiral Suzie ]
[Chaos blade]
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf

Suwheeeeeeeeet.
For amusement, you could run though the areas with the weaker monsters, and kill them all, or make them run away from you, ruining people's chances to kill them.

And then just laugh.

That's mean >_______________>

Hell, I'll do it then!!

Stopping little newbs from gaining levels, I would laugh like crazy!!

Jelly GO

They should one have towers with some kind of projectile weapon in some areas if things get to crazy...

I hope there is going to be dungeons.
third_610
[ Admiral Suzie ]
[Chaos blade]
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf

Suwheeeeeeeeet.

And then just laugh.

That's mean >_______________>

Hell, I'll do it then!!

Stopping little newbs from gaining levels, I would laugh like crazy!!
"CRY MORE NOOBS! MWAHAHAHA!"

Yeah that would be mean. sad

Emperor Pilaf -- Dungeons would be awesome! And they could be like, quest related, and they're be treasure at the end of them or something!
You do know it already explained some of their attacks, right?

Of course they're going to have different attacks.

Jelly GO

[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf

"OH LOOK A GAIAN! Watit, no I'll just sit by this tree and do sitting things..."

It would be epic!

How could we kill monsters so carelessly? I am sure they have lives and families to love.. WE are the real monsters.... cry

Petitioning is a pain, Does it ever work? I will try... maybe.. I have a good idea for a Halloween event item, it's going to be like a demented celebrity date.

Jelly GO

It would be a cool thing, battling.. But it's Gaia.. So it's going to be a race to find dropped items and treasure and instead of being a community event it's going to be a selfish greedy event... Egh.
Emperor Pilaf
They should one have towers with some kind of projectile weapon in some areas if things get to crazy...

Gaia tower defense!
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf

It would be epic!

How could we kill monsters so carelessly? I am sure they have lives and families to love.. WE are the real monsters.... cry

Petitioning is a pain, Does it ever work? I will try... maybe.. I have a good idea for a Halloween event item, it's going to be like a demented celebrity date.
We should be locked up! gonk

I've never held a petition. sad I've only signed a few. xd
I guess it depends on how popular it is.

@ your other post, Name an MMO that isn't a race to get the best items.

Jelly GO

[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf

Gaia tower defense!

That would be good for slow computer users who are lazy and don't want to lag their comps to death. SGTD: Superior Gaian Tower Defense to protect the town walls from Monsters.. eek
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf

Gaia tower defense!

That would be good for slow computer users who are lazy and don't want to lag their comps to death. SGTD: Superior Gaian Tower Defense to protect the town walls from Monsters.. eek
That would be an awesome mini game.
I love tower defense games soo so much. heart
I'm currently addicted to Desktop Tower Defense. xd
http://www.handdrawngames.com/DesktopTD/game.asp

Jelly GO

[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Emperor Pilaf

It would be epic!

We should be locked up! gonk

I've never held a petition. sad I've only signed a few. xd
I guess it depends on how popular it is.

@ your other post, Name an MMO that isn't a race to get the best items.

I spent lots a time drawing avi edits and bumping my Pompadour, Motorcycle and other rocking items petition.. I only got like 30 signatures.. Mostly friends.. It was too much work for something I would have to buy even if it was created after years of petitioning.l gonk

A MMO that isn't a race to get the best items? .Hack//... But... That was a MMO simulator.. Um, Diablo 1 on the net wasn't too bad, people gave items out.. That was cool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff