Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I suppose it's kinda of late now, but I'm just curious -- did zOMG ever make it out of public beta and into an actual release state, or did the beta icon remain forever in the lower right of the screen? Sorry if this is a stupid question; I quit so long ago and never really thought to pay attention to beta vs otherwise the few times I came back to play for a few hours.

RandiHoney's Partner

Rainbow Lunatic

18,275 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
Tigercule Mikzaredo
So I suppose it's kinda of late now, but I'm just curious -- did zOMG ever make it out of public beta and into an actual release state, or did the beta icon remain forever in the lower right of the screen? Sorry if this is a stupid question; I quit so long ago and never really thought to pay attention to beta vs otherwise the few times I came back to play for a few hours.

No, it's not a stupid question.
the Beta Icon was never removed, either this was a sign that the game never was out of beta, or the current group of moderators didn't know how to remove it?
Omg, If that's the real reason it would be about the final brick on top of the pile of stupid surrounding the death of that game!
It's likely that it was simply a detail which wasn't important enough to bother with.

Anxious Browser

12,625 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
I don't think they ever announced that it got out of beta, but at the same time I can't imagine what a "out of beta" version of the game would have been, aside from expansions anyway.

Generous Decorator

13,075 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
It was out of Beta a long time ago even if the watermark was never removed as the devs said so themselves. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff