Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Member

gonk Came back to Gaia after a long hiatus and it used to be bustling with crews and now no one wants a crew for anything. Maybe I'm on at the wrong time..it's 1:18 pm here but srsly, I can't find one single group for shallow seas. Is there a new instance I don't know about that's more popular now?

Fellow Earthling's Significant Otter

Shy Raider

12,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
Zseigh Di
gonk Came back to Gaia after a long hiatus and it used to be bustling with crews and now no one wants a crew for anything. Maybe I'm on at the wrong time..it's 1:18 pm here but srsly, I can't find one single group for shallow seas. Is there a new instance I don't know about that's more popular now?

Dead Mans Shadow
/you were most likely on at the wrong time tho GB is full sometimes and empty at others xD

OG Member

SchizoKittens
Zseigh Di

Dead Mans Shadow
/you were most likely on at the wrong time tho GB is full sometimes and empty at others xD

Thanks heart Off to research DMS.

Dangerous Bear

14,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

I've studied the social behaviors on zOmg for 4 years.
It's not your fault.
Lately zOmg has become more and more of a s**t show.
I'm not sure of the direct causes atm...
But by god I hope it clears up.

Newbie Conversationalist

crying d-d-do you remember me?
& simplicity?

OG Member

o m g tainbait
crying d-d-do you remember me?
& simplicity?

I do :O Tainy...... & Simp heart You guys still exist :O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items