Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Lunatic

gonk Came back to Gaia after a long hiatus and it used to be bustling with crews and now no one wants a crew for anything. Maybe I'm on at the wrong time..it's 1:18 pm here but srsly, I can't find one single group for shallow seas. Is there a new instance I don't know about that's more popular now?

Sparkly Lunatic

Zseigh Di
gonk Came back to Gaia after a long hiatus and it used to be bustling with crews and now no one wants a crew for anything. Maybe I'm on at the wrong time..it's 1:18 pm here but srsly, I can't find one single group for shallow seas. Is there a new instance I don't know about that's more popular now?

Dead Mans Shadow
/you were most likely on at the wrong time tho GB is full sometimes and empty at others xD

Anxious Lunatic

SchizoKittens
Zseigh Di

Dead Mans Shadow
/you were most likely on at the wrong time tho GB is full sometimes and empty at others xD

Thanks heart Off to research DMS.

Lonely Bear

10,500 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

I've studied the social behaviors on zOmg for 4 years.
It's not your fault.
Lately zOmg has become more and more of a s**t show.
I'm not sure of the direct causes atm...
But by god I hope it clears up.

Newbie Conversationalist

crying d-d-do you remember me?
& simplicity?

Anxious Lunatic

o m g tainbait
crying d-d-do you remember me?
& simplicity?

I do :O Tainy...... & Simp heart You guys still exist :O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items