• Mega Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
Diamondinmyeye
Lord_Kira
Diamondinmyeye
Lord_Kira
Diamondinmyeye
Lord_Kira
Somebody else mentioned this in JK's thread, but what about making game announcements part of the site announcements? That way, more people see them.
There has been debate about that since not everyone plays that players will be bombarded by announcements they don't care about.
And? I'm not crazy about some of their other site announcements, but I deal with it.
I don't disagree with you, I would like it too. I'm just giving the other side of things.
Sorry about that. Since last night's announcement about the daily chance update, I've been in a foul mood.
Understandable, all my friends already play Gaia and I have no chance of getting any. Now get the other guys off my back.
You're on your own with that. *hides under a box*
cough....sry it was not you it was Valheita have to clue why i though it was you sweatdrop

Gallant Gaian

11,550 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
SykoCaster
Lady Aidan
With a lott doubler we'll need somewhere to throw things away. They could add like a landfill area with an NPC that you could talk to to get rid of excess loot surprised
That way you can use a double loot thing and not be worried about being up to your eyeballs in excess stuff.

Then... why would you spend real money on what amounts to garbage?

I'd rather see them make loot useful.
              As in, you use and consume it, meaning it goes away, and you need more.
I'm with Syko. Give me more things to do with my loot.

Gallant Gaian

11,550 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
Here's another idea. Un-nerf landshark!

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Alok Juro
Sen you will must likely remember this idea because you were in the topic but....remember that idea where people could make there own dungen? well what if you use GG to make it and so people will use it you can make gaia gold for playing it? I do not remember whos idea this was but i always thought it was a good idea.... I posted this in the Would you pay G Cash to unsoulbind your rings? topic to....

I do remember that! It reminded me of NeverWinter nights. I use to make my own areas all the time! biggrin Yeah you could make an area and when people play it you make gold....but....could it be done? I mean, how would it be done...Well I'll post it the devs will say Yay, or Nay...lol

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Exclusive recipes for "crafted" items in the cash shop/BB... i would pay for that wink
1/2 price BB sales... like aquariums.
Zomg themed items for G-cash.

Ruthless Businessman

see I understand where the devs are coming from on the landshark thing but... I wouldnt see the harm in letting him have his revenge in hire leveled areas. There will be a few places with sand for him to terrorize after all

Bucktoothed Sex Symbol

Sensual Soul
Alok Juro
Sen you will must likely remember this idea because you were in the topic but....remember that idea where people could make there own dungen? well what if you use GG to make it and so people will use it you can make gaia gold for playing it? I do not remember whos idea this was but i always thought it was a good idea.... I posted this in the Would you pay G Cash to unsoulbind your rings? topic to....

I do remember that! It reminded me of NeverWinter nights. I use to make my own areas all the time! biggrin Yeah you could make an area and when people play it you make gold....but....could it be done? I mean, how would it be done...Well I'll post it the devs will say Yay, or Nay...lol
That would be an amazing idea! Like towns, but with enemies. I suppose you can add cooler enemies and the like with more cash.

Dangerous Hunter

8,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Petit Marionette
That's an idea, certainly. But I wouldn't buy it if it was just a power-up. I like having unlimited uses for things, as I think a lot of people do. Plus, I think JK mentioned that not very many people buy powerups. I think a ring might sell better, personally.
User Image

------------------

True, it might end up like other power-ups and sell poorly.
Although it wouldn't be like any of the current power-ups (in terms of what it does). Especially since at the moment nothing else gives you increased stamina. That alone might get it to sell, at least until some other way to boost stamina comes along.

I do agree though, I would prefer a stamina boosting ring and it is something I would buy.
Just exploring ever possibility. xD
------------------

User Image

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Alok Juro
cough....sry it was not you it was Valheita have to clue why i though it was you sweatdrop

^^ I still remember reading it. ^^
Sensual Soul
Alok Juro

Ya i know i was thinking the same thing i had 5 ideas and this was the easier one.... sweatdrop well when this idea came out me and Valheita were taking about it....badges and loot came to mind....scripting this would be a pain.....
Sensual Soul
Alok Juro

^^ I still remember reading it. ^^

Ok then everthing is good n-n
Pasting this from the other topic as well (additional thoughts on headstart tickets),

Petit Marionette
Patrick Jiuliani
One more suggestion if you are going to do a head start ticket perhaps make it some type of equitable item so that afterward it still retains some small value and is not just a junk item. Perhaps a wrist band or something wearable.

How about it be something small like that while the area is still available for headstart, but once it becomes open to the public, the wristband could turn into something much cooler/flashier so that it retains its value? Post-headstart, it could turn into something like a pirate flag, with additional poses as a bandana, tattoo, cutlass, and peg leg, for instance.

Headstart tickets for additional areas could be similar. The one for the ninja forest, for example, could become a smokescreen with other poses as nunchucks, throwing stars, and a face/head covering.
An idea just hit me about the dungeon.... i'm going to write a topic now....

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Diamondinmyeye
Sensual Soul
Alok Juro

That would be an amazing idea! Like towns, but with enemies. I suppose you can add cooler enemies and the like with more cash.

Well they could do bundles of things. Like a basic bundle of thing, landscape and monsters could be 1000GC and a deluxe could be 2000GC. The area once you open it could run for 30 days (real days starting from the moment you cut the ribbon) You could charge an entrance fee of X amount of gold (To much no one will come to check it out, to little you don't make any gold) ^^ It could be like so awesome. And the Devs could do a contest every so often to give a prize for the best player designed area. O.O That would be fun!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff