Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bucktoothed Sex Symbol

Lord_Kira
Somebody else mentioned this in JK's thread, but what about making game announcements part of the site announcements? That way, more people see them.
There has been debate about that since not everyone plays that players will be bombarded by announcements they don't care about.

Dangerous Hunter

8,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Petit Marionette

And what about a max stamina boost ring? Similar to meat, but for stamina rather than HP. I might buy one of those if the price was reasonable.
User Image

------------------
This might get them more money if instead of a ring it was a power-up which temporarily gives you extra stamina.
------------------

User Image

Gallant Gaian

11,550 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
Site announcements shouldn't be limited to EIs, MCs, CIs, gold shop items and daily chance. Give ZOMG so site announcement love too.

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
If I missed your idea PM me a link to the post and I'll add it. >.< I think I go them all but hey, I'm human.
Sen you will must likely remember this idea because you were in the topic but....remember that idea where people could make there own dungen? well what if you use GG to make it and so people will use it you can make gaia gold for playing it? I do not remember whos idea this was but i always thought it was a good idea.... I posted this in the Would you pay G Cash to unsoulbind your rings? topic to....

Gallant Gaian

11,550 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
Diamondinmyeye
Lord_Kira
Somebody else mentioned this in JK's thread, but what about making game announcements part of the site announcements? That way, more people see them.
There has been debate about that since not everyone plays that players will be bombarded by announcements they don't care about.
And? I'm not crazy about some of their other site announcements, but I deal with it.
This be Smilly
Petit Marionette

And what about a max stamina boost ring? Similar to meat, but for stamina rather than HP. I might buy one of those if the price was reasonable.
User Image

------------------
This might get them more money if instead of a ring it was a power-up which temporarily gives you extra stamina.
------------------

User Image

That's an idea, certainly. But I wouldn't buy it if it was just a power-up. I like having unlimited uses for things, as I think a lot of people do. Plus, I think JK mentioned that not very many people buy powerups. I think a ring might sell better, personally.

Bucktoothed Sex Symbol

Lord_Kira
Diamondinmyeye
Lord_Kira
And? I'm not crazy about some of their other site announcements, but I deal with it.
I don't disagree with you, I would like it too. I'm just giving the other side of things.

Ruthless Businessman

Diamondinmyeye
Lord_Kira

At least with a Zomg annoucement it is an improvement to the game rather then the site tryinig to sale people things and how often do updates really happen when an event is not going on? Say... oh perhaps once maybe twice a month. Cash shop items alone get double that

Wheezing Warlord

Diamondinmyeye
Lord_Kira

I already don't care about atleast 3/4ths of the Announcements I get.
              I don't see the change.
              xd

6,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
With a lott doubler we'll need somewhere to throw things away. They could add like a landfill area with an NPC that you could talk to to get rid of excess loot surprised
That way you can use a double loot thing and not be worried about being up to your eyeballs in excess stuff.

6,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
Lord_Kira
Site announcements shouldn't be limited to EIs, MCs, CIs, gold shop items and daily chance. Give ZOMG so site announcement love too.

I don't see why they don't already ._.

Wheezing Warlord

Lady Aidan
With a lott doubler we'll need somewhere to throw things away. They could add like a landfill area with an NPC that you could talk to to get rid of excess loot surprised
That way you can use a double loot thing and not be worried about being up to your eyeballs in excess stuff.

Then... why would you spend real money on what amounts to garbage?

I'd rather see them make loot useful.
              As in, you use and consume it, meaning it goes away, and you need more.

Gallant Gaian

11,550 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
Diamondinmyeye
Lord_Kira
Diamondinmyeye
Lord_Kira
I don't disagree with you, I would like it too. I'm just giving the other side of things.
Sorry about that. Since last night's announcement about the daily chance update, I've been in a foul mood.

Bucktoothed Sex Symbol

Lord_Kira
Diamondinmyeye
Lord_Kira
Diamondinmyeye
Lord_Kira
Sorry about that. Since last night's announcement about the daily chance update, I've been in a foul mood.
Understandable, all my friends already play Gaia and I have no chance of getting any. Now get the other guys off my back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff