Welcome to Gaia! ::

Come join the conversation in the official zOMGaians UNITE!!! Dev Meat thread!

It's been 6 years of great memories, friends, adventures and fun inside the world of zOMG!. Like all good things, this too has come to an end.

Let's mourn the passing of a very important part of each of our lives, but also reflect on how much better off we are for having had it in our lives. emo

"Farewell to a Friend" is about remembering the times we all spent in zOMG! together.

This Dev Meat will take place on Saturday morning at 9 am PST at the Towns 2 residence of jonjon21428.

Please attend this unconventional funeral (at the bottom of the sea? eek ) wearing black, but ready to share your love for this game with friends new and old. Be sure to use your smartphone in Towns 2 to transport to friends' locations if you happen to end up on the wrong layer. Like all Dev Meats, everyone is welcomed and encouraged to attend.

Farewell zOMG!. I'm gonna miss ya buddy. emotion_hug

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Save some room for dessert! emotion_omnomnom

Each Friday (or Saturday monthly) we gather together in a different location somewhere in zOMG! (Towns 2 for now) with a new theme to dress as, which also many times directs how the Dev Meats (Meets) will go. xd

The Dev Meats is open to EVERYONE to attend. 3nodding We are all fans of zOMG! and anyone who attends is considered a friend!

I'm a former zOMG! dev that previously worked on the environments and other aspects of the game, and I'm the one who organizes each Dev Meat. Sometimes other former devs make an appearance to the Meats too like [ JK ], swarf, mlos or someone like Sisky who is also involved in the community.

These gatherings are a place where we all chat about any random range of subjects, perform impromptu activities and just act goofy in general! rofl Hope to see you there! biggrin

Original zOMGaians UNITE!!! thread created Friday April 30th, 2010 / 1470 pages / 22,039 posts

Perfect Saint

A bit early, but I'll try to come.

Avant-Garde Fairy

29,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • 5000 High Score 200
Will come... Not sure if I could come... as the me long ago before I changed avi... anyway, here's a bunch of pretty white daisies for good ol' zOMG!...
That Shallow seas house. I suggest demand all the women dress as Loreleis and all the men dress as Marshalls!!! scream scream scream

Playful Vampire

Awwie , I can't join today crying , cause I won't be home in time
I'll miss you all and I already miss zOMG <3

Avant-Garde Fairy

29,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • 5000 High Score 200

Ah, not the perfect theme, but I find this a very nice BG song...

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I changed my outfit to match this meat's theme. The passing of zOMG! is a sad occasion for us all but it was to be expected. Well, it was to me. cat_sweatdrop

Doting Heckler

If I manage to stop by, I'll probably be very late, but I'll try!

Doting Heckler

Starburst Colors- PH

Ah, not the perfect theme, but I find this a very nice BG song...
I cried reaching that part in game (I'm a sucker for sappy things so...)
So for me, it's pretty perfect ;_;

Sparkly Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I'll bring Marshall.

Witty Shapeshifter

Had lots of fun, saw lots of old faces that still recognized me and I still recognized them. Thanks for the good times'!

EDIT: Here's my farewell track for zOMG~

Lonely Explorer

14,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I can't find anyone. sad
is the meet over?

Avant-Garde Fairy

29,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • 5000 High Score 200
Here are some screenies I got. Sharing for everyone in the Meat...
User Image

User Image

User Image

Cropped the screenie to remove the blank spaces at the right.

Dangerous Genius

Are the meats still going to happen, now that their primary catalyst is gone?

Even though my attendance is rare, it was nice to know that they were still held.

*Equips a few more zOMG items*

Avant-Garde Fairy

29,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • 5000 High Score 200
All this zOMG! farewell threads has driven me to listen to the best and heartfelt OSTs of other great games like Okami.

I actually didn't play the game, but I love the soundtrack. And this, probably my best choice for a farewell track...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff