Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dev Meat: Now taking place on the first Saturday morning of the month PST time!
Every other week will still be at the normal time of 5pm PST Friday.

Come join the conversation in the official zOMGaians UNITE!!! Dev Meat thread!

The holiday season is over. The year-end company shutdown is over. The Super Bowl is over. Your vacation days have been used up.

Back to the real world. Time to return to work. As of now, it's just "Another Day at the Office". xp Thank yous go to S3xy Pantz for the theme!

So dust off your neck tie and power heels and get back to your cubicle farm! scream Remember, we have a strict dress code at the office, so don't you dare try taking liberties with your outfit lest you get into trouble! emotion_awesome

Since we all work at Channel 9 news in Barton Town, we'll meat next to the front steps near Cindy Donovan at the scheduled fire alarm drill occurring at 5 pm PST today on Buzz Saw server. None of us can return back inside the building until everyone is accounted for, so we'll wait outside until then. wink

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I may try to attend this time. emotion_awesome

Newbie Noob

yay! it's friday heart

Familiar Lunatic

...if I had a Waffles suit I'd be the CEO :U

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I almost forgot today is my Gaiaversary. biggrin Thank you jelly for the cupcake. heart I made a thread: Fourth Gaiaversary I'll come today.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Im gonna Try to come heart

Saxy Coder

; 3 ; My power's been out due to that lovely ice storm we got hit with two days ago, so I'm going to have to skip.
(Borrowing my grandparent's computer, but I can't use it for that long)

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Lady Saxophone
; 3 ; My power's been out due to that lovely ice storm we got hit with two days ago, so I'm going to have to skip.

Hang in there and I hope you get your power soon. I'm getting four inches of snow tonight on top of the existing snow. I love it.
Lady Saxophone

Been through that more than a few times. Bundle up and stay safe. sad

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Having a mini Gaiaversary party in Towns 2 at Gambino Outer Islands 186 before the dev meat, everyone is welcomed.

Retro Punk

Dang , what kind of office does Mav avie work at??
Lady Saxophone

Wow, that's quite a while without power! eek Stay warm and I hope you can join us again soon!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff