Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now returning to its original schedule of every Friday!

Come join the conversation in the official zOMGaians UNITE!!! Dev Meat thread!

Like leaves, frogs, ring and lantern wielding superheroes, or Japan's favorite tea--this Friday it's all about the green! mrgreen

Come dressed in your most awesome, greenest outfit so that you could ask others: "GREEN With Envy of My Avi?" emotion_awesome

Believe it or not, ForestGreen has a great home to work with this theme (I wonder why?? wink )

So at 5 pm PST tonight, let's meat at ForestGreen's home in a new window or new browser tab and go green! yum_wasabipie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Save some room for dessert! emotion_omnomnom

Each Friday we gather together in a different location somewhere in zOMG! Towns 2 with a new theme to dress as, which also many times directs how the Dev Meats (Meets) will go. xd

The Dev Meats is open to EVERYONE to attend. 3nodding We are all fans of zOMG! and anyone who attends is considered a friend!

I'm a former zOMG! dev that previously worked on the environments and other aspects of the game, and I'm the one who organizes each Dev Meat. Sometimes other former devs make an appearance to the Meats too like [ JK ], swarf, mlos or someone like Sisky who is also involved in the community.

These gatherings are a place where we all chat about any random range of subjects, perform impromptu activities and just act goofy in general! rofl Hope to see you there! biggrin

Original zOMGaians UNITE!!! thread created Friday April 30th, 2010 / 1470 pages / 22,039 posts

Retro Punk

How many hulks will we see?

Spoopy Specter

Perfect Saint

The only green thing right now besides my eyes is my mind. ninja

Avant-Garde Fairy

29,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • 5000 High Score 200
There's no green in me, cuz I'm blue as Jack Frost XD
I got up too late. stressed