Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now returning to its original schedule of every Friday!

Come join the conversation in the official zOMGaians UNITE!!! Dev Meat thread!

We've all worn crazy outfits. Colorful, strange, flamboyant and dynamic. Now let's take that idea and apply it to the top of our dome! That's right, it's "Crazy Hair" day! Forget your comb at home! xd

It's still close enough to the holiday where we can enjoy one more home with a Christmas tree. 3nodding Pinkglittergirl2's strikingly fashionable home is a great location for any time of year as well. biggrin

See you at 5 pm PST tonight sporting your most outlandish hairdo! mrgreen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Save some room for dessert! emotion_omnomnom

Each Friday we gather together in a different location somewhere in zOMG! Towns 2 with a new theme to dress as, which also many times directs how the Dev Meats (Meets) will go. xd

The Dev Meats is open to EVERYONE to attend. 3nodding We are all fans of zOMG! and anyone who attends is considered a friend!

I'm a former zOMG! dev that previously worked on the environments and other aspects of the game, and I'm the one who organizes each Dev Meat. Sometimes other former devs make an appearance to the Meats too like [ JK ], swarf, mlos or someone like Sisky who is also involved in the community.

These gatherings are a place where we all chat about any random range of subjects, perform impromptu activities and just act goofy in general! rofl Hope to see you there! biggrin

Original zOMGaians UNITE!!! thread created Friday April 30th, 2010 / 1470 pages / 22,039 posts

Familiar Lunatic

I like this theme.

Just had a theme idea: dress up in a way we can't tell who you are.

I mean some people have iconic looks or items they use all the time, or even just a particular style that makes it easy to tell who they are. The theme would be to go against that and make an avatar very unlike what you usually do.

Another idea: avatar exchange, like a gift exchange. You get a random name, you send that user an outfit, and all the items needed, and they wear that at the meat. And keep the items after to keep things simple.

Would be complex to set up and I don't think many would participate, but throwing this out there. Maybe limit it to a single item.

Retro Punk

gataka
I like this theme.

Just had a theme idea: dress up in a way we can't tell who you are.

I mean some people have iconic looks or items they use all the time, or even just a particular style that makes it easy to tell who they are. The theme would be to go against that and make an avatar very unlike what you usually do.

Another idea: avatar exchange, like a gift exchange. You get a random name, you send that user an outfit, and all the items needed, and they wear that at the meat. And keep the items after to keep things simple.

Would be complex to set up and I don't think many would participate, but throwing this out there. Maybe limit it to a single item.
i think a more plausible idea would be a : "Look " exchange? Where random zomgaians exchange loooks. And each person tries to match the look with the items they have.

Perfect Saint

Mav...is that you? eek
Myrielle
Mav...is that you? eek

Amazing what leg, arm and face mods can do eh? emotion_awesome

Familiar Lunatic

Guin - Aoiichi

i think a more plausible idea would be a : "Look " exchange? Where random zomgaians exchange loooks. And each person tries to match the look with the items they have.
Yeah, would be much simpler.

Retro Punk

Mavdoc
Myrielle
Mav...is that you? eek

or a trip to Thailand.... emotion_awesome
I may be a wee kitty, but I'm all hair.

Perfect Saint

Mavdoc
Myrielle
Mav...is that you? eek

emotion_kirakira
gataka
Guin - Aoiichi

Yeah, would be much simpler.

Kinda like that one Meat where everyone tried to dress up like Kenny, except this one would include everyone? Sounds like fun. biggrin

Instead of pairing people, maybe anyone would be free to dress like any other person they want to try to mimic, then everyone else can try and guess who they're trying to copy. xd Anyway, I've got the idea marked down--thanks! 3nodding
I think this is a great and fun idea. I just don't how I'll dress???? HMMMMMM

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
Gin Yuki Kaida
I think this is a great and fun idea. I just don't how I'll dress???? HMMMMMM

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Yeah, that's the hardest part--trying to decide who to mimic. xd

Durem Lover

the home wouldnt even load for me, weird

Skilled Poster

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
In Reference to:
[[anchored-hyper url in MeatUp thread]]

When i click the one that you have listed anchored to the referenced home..
it takes/re-direct me to a "pop-up" blocker because of a "ghost block"
( i don't have any blocks on Gaia's products)there is a link to click in "NPC"
Bludeau's Conversation/it will then load the game in a pop up window.
_____________*************************______________________

Re:
This is the url that you have listed in the anchor tag { url = }
http://www.gaiaonline.com/homes?user=16066802

This also opens in a browser page but at Bludeau's Store//where/homes/& accessories/ are purchased
(( a choice to open in a pop up window is in Bludeau's conversation))
_____________*************************______________________

***********************************************************************************

This is the url located on the home..
http://www.gaiaonline.com/launch/towns2?&house=16066802

when I put this in the address bar it opens in a browser page/

If this is your intent for it to open this way.. then I guess this post is for naught other than
for those of us who are being re-directed..

thanks for thread
SSA@Gaia at youtube

Familiar Lunatic

Personally never use the provided links, only open Towns and then teleport to Mav, or anybody else that goes to meats and is on my friend list.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff