Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pirra-chan's Significant Otter

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Uerian
Well, if we're talking large amounts of saw loot...
Hey! I got an idea!
Name: Skiff Blade

Description: You know how the bus item has several backgrounds that show different segments of the bus? This is kind of like that, showing the front, middle, and back of a fairly large skiff with a blade theme. When I say skiff, I mean like the Star Wars one, except covered in rapidly spinning saw blades. Perfect for any up-and-coming supervillains interested in a "sharp objects" theme! (Inefficient for mooks? No, you just weed out the less... sharp ones.)

Notes: Obviously, this will take a lot of blades, as well as iron and aluminum for the parts that aren't blades. Also, by all means, suggest a better name, because I can't think of a good one.

When I saw that picture, I immediately though of Crescento's ship for some reason. And then I thought Airshark. xd

Damn, now I actually want this item so we can go to the water to toy around with it.

Greedy Shapeshifter

17,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
I'll take a swing at this. Hmmmm. . .

Hey! I got an idea!
Name: Uncle Saw

Description: A animated buddy item of a purple/silver "papa" saw. Gives a passive Ghi boost as well as attack with a chance of sleep on the enemy. Just like Papa! But Uncle is better because he actually helps you.

Notes:Requires loads of saw blades, aluminum, iron ores and orbs. Yeah you read it right, ORBS. The item is meant to eat a nice solid chunk of the saw loot drops from the MP as well as people's inventories and make use of the dusty orbs from the orb farmers. Say about. . . . 500 of each loot item and 30k of orbs?

Hey! I got an idea!
Name: Mini Buzz Saw Hair Pin

Description: A small buzz saw hair pin accessory to adorn your avatar's head. Comes in a variety of colors. A multi-pose item where the other poses are just other colors.

Notes: Makes use of the saw blades, aluminum, gold and ink. 50 bottles of ink for each color. There's 11 types of colored ink.

Hey! I got an idea!
Name: Atlantian Armor, Guardian of the Sea

Description: A set of Atlantian/Fish themed armor (not Order of at Atlantis, that's dragon themed) that comes with helmet, breast plate, belt, skirt, shoulder armor, cape, gauntlets, boots, weapon (sword, trident and harpoon/spear) and a fish companion/ I am pose.

Notes: Iron, Brass, Bronze, Fish Scales, Harpoon, Clam Shells, Sword Blades, Trident Heads, Silver, Gold (both loot and the money), Damascus, Platinum, Mythrill and orbs. At lot of each. . . Especially the orbs. This set should be of the masculine variant. . . Hopefully.

Hey! I got an idea!
Name: Atlantian Maiden, Lady of the Sea

Description: A set of Atlantian/Fish themed formal wear. Dress, hair pin, head dress/crown, gloves, toga, jewelry (necklace and/or earrings), shoes and a fish companion/ I am pose. If you really want to pull a gaian's leg. . . Make it look like the famed "Sapphireback Lion" of the fishing forums.

Notes: Aluminum, Brass, Fish Scales, Pearls, Seaweed, Jewel Eyes, Clam Shells, Tropical Flowers, Sea Shells, Cloth, Ribbons, Silk, Mystic Weave, Silver, Gold (both loot and the money), Damascus, Platinum, Mythrill and orbs. At lot of each. . . Especially the orbs. This set is the "female" counter part of the Atlantian Armor/Guardian of the Sea item.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Added.

I remember there being the idea out there of using inks to choose the item's color, but never the idea of just putting all colors on a single recipe to form the multi-posed multi-colored item.
That'd be a tough decision to make. The inks alone would slow down the pace at which you get each item, unless you just pay up for it. Dunno if the benefit pleases me more than the obstacle.

Landy's Children and Papa Saw's brother. Why are objects forming families.
Oh wait, Landy isn't an animated *whistles*

I see what you did there. "Sapphireback Lion" would make the Fishing crowd j**z twofold. However, your tendency to make "specially the orbs!" additions would make some of them throw a fit to unsoulbind orbs.
I mean, I wouldn't want to have to spend 500 forced hours on fishing just to get a Landshark eating you background. Maybe 50 I would... 4laugh

Overall, cool stuff.

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Hey! I got an idea!
Name: Sealab X (Tail)

Description: When you equip this item, you will be given a tail. And the tail will look exactly like the Sealab X tail, only smaller so that it will fit on your avatar.

Notes: I say that the things you need to complete this recipe is to defeat the Sealab X Tail a certain amount of times, maybe 5 times. And of course gold would be needed. And maybe also a large amount of orbs. (The old orbs, not the new orbs if we do get them).

Hey! I got an idea!
Name: Sealab X (Body)

Description: This one would be similar to the Seablab X Tail one. One option if you choose to equip this item would be to give your avatar the body of Sealab X, in other words your avatar's torso would change to look like the Sealab X Body, additionally if you equip this item your legs would disappear. Another option if you chose to equip this item would be to make your avatar's arms look like the arms of Sealab X.

Notes: Again the requirements for this recipe would be similar to the Sealab Tail one, you would need to defeat the body a certain amount of times, and also need gold. Also a large amount of orbs can possibly be required.

Hey! I got an idea!
Name: Sealab X (Head)

Description: If you equip this item, then your avatar would be put inside the head of Sealab X. Also, if you equip it, the only part of your avatar's body that would be visible is the head, which you would be able to see through the red colored, opaque window. And of course the head would be shrunken down to actually fit on the header, etc.

Notes: Same as before, you would need to defeat the head a certain amount of times, and obtain a certain amount of gold. And maybe a large amount of orbs.

Hey! I got an idea!
Name: Sealab X

Description: There would be several options for this item. Two options would be to have a miniature version of Sealab X at your side, one option being your right and the other your left. Then another two options would be to have the miniature Sealab X hovering beside you, again one being right and the other being left. And finally, there would be an "I AM" pose, making your own avatar turn into an medium sized Sealab X.

Notes: This one would be a bit more difficult to obtain, you would need to defeat EB a certain amount of times, maybe 10, you would also NEED a large amount of orbs. This recipe would also be extremely rare and difficult to obtain, and would only be able to be obtained by defeating EB, again the chances though would be low. Possibly lower than the average chance of getting an Epic Recipe.

Greedy Shapeshifter

17,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Quintafeira12
Added.

I remember there being the idea out there of using inks to choose the item's color, but never the idea of just putting all colors on a single recipe to form the multi-posed multi-colored item.
That'd be a tough decision to make. The inks alone would slow down the pace at which you get each item, unless you just pay up for it. Dunno if the benefit pleases me more than the obstacle.

Landy's Children and Papa Saw's brother. Why are objects forming families.
Oh wait, Landy isn't an animated *whistles*

I see what you did there. "Sapphireback Lion" would make the Fishing crowd j**z twofold. However, your tendency to make "specially the orbs!" additions would make some of them throw a fit to unsoulbind orbs.
I mean, I wouldn't want to have to spend 500 forced hours on fishing just to get a Landshark eating you background. Maybe 50 I would... 4laugh

Overall, cool stuff.

I added the loads of orbs thing because I'm hearing people having at least 100k of orbs sitting around. >____>;;;

If we drop it to 1-5k of orbs, think that might be good enough?

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

No, I just commente on it because we will indeed need a bunch of orbs as requirements for a few recipes, but not for all. I doubt that everyone is sitting on over 200k orbs.

Yes, those people will be privileged, and should be taken in account so no recipe is made to have just orbs as a requirement. Don't want any piece flooding the market from start now, do we?

But we can't focus that way for everyone.
JK mentioned they'd go as far as 50k, so I'm guessing that's their self imposed cap. 5-10k orbs is a good range for a more occasional player, but not really good to keep rarity in long term. However, with the amounts of other components thrown in there, I doubt that matters. As long as at least one component requires some effort or going out of the way, the job is done.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

bumpity hump

Benevolent Codger

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
cnoisy
Hey! I got an idea!

Description: When you equip this item, you will be given a tail. And the tail will look exactly like the Sealab X tail, only smaller so that it will fit on your avatar.

Notes: I say that the things you need to complete this recipe is to defeat the Sealab X Tail a certain amount of times, maybe 5 times. And of course gold would be needed. And maybe also a large amount of orbs. (The old orbs, not the new orbs if we do get them).

Hey! I got an idea!

Description: This one would be similar to the Seablab X Tail one. One option if you choose to equip this item would be to give your avatar the body of Sealab X, in other words your avatar's torso would change to look like the Sealab X Body, additionally if you equip this item your legs would disappear. Another option if you chose to equip this item would be to make your avatar's arms look like the arms of Sealab X.

Notes: Again the requirements for this recipe would be similar to the Sealab Tail one, you would need to defeat the body a certain amount of times, and also need gold. Also a large amount of orbs can possibly be required.

Hey! I got an idea!

Description: If you equip this item, then your avatar would be put inside the head of Sealab X. Also, if you equip it, the only part of your avatar's body that would be visible is the head, which you would be able to see through the red colored, opaque window. And of course the head would be shrunken down to actually fit on the header, etc.

Notes: Same as before, you would need to defeat the head a certain amount of times, and obtain a certain amount of gold. And maybe a large amount of orbs.

Hey! I got an idea!

Description: There would be several options for this item. Two options would be to have a miniature version of Sealab X at your side, one option being your right and the other your left. Then another two options would be to have the miniature Sealab X hovering beside you, again one being right and the other being left. And finally, there would be an "I AM" pose, making your own avatar turn into an medium sized Sealab X.

Notes: This one would be a bit more difficult to obtain, you would need to defeat EB a certain amount of times, maybe 10, you would also NEED a large amount of orbs. This recipe would also be extremely rare and difficult to obtain, and would only be able to be obtained by defeating EB, again the chances though would be low. Possibly lower than the average chance of getting an Epic Recipe.

and i quote this to make it reappear!! scream

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
cnoisy
Hey! I got an idea!

Hey! I got an idea!

Hey! I got an idea!

Hey! I got an idea!

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

cnoisy

Oh, terribly sorry, gonna put it back there.

And yes, I've noticed what you did there. ninja extra EB rewards.

Benevolent Codger

cnoisy
cnoisy
Hey! I got an idea!

Hey! I got an idea!

Hey! I got an idea!

Hey! I got an idea!

I do know they like separating Recipes Items into multiples (aside: Is that a sound convention, d'you think? Wouldn't Recipe items be more appealing if they consolidated multiple similar items into one, with higher costs? It makes those items slightly less accessible to new players, admittedly, so they'd have to keep a few simple, small items to introduce the system, but with the average item on Gaia having ever-higher number of poses - I call it "posality" xp - does it not make sense for craftable items to follow suit?), but that seems almost more reasonable as a single item. Some kind of... SDPlus Sealab X, or something? Maybe not... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff