blooblahbleeblehk
Ring Name: Blooshark! (Rake.)
Damage: Suberb.
Range: Long.
Targets: Enemies.
Knockback: None.
Recharge Duration: Long.
Stamina Usage: Moderate.
Description: A blue shark with a rake, and is a rare ring, dropped from EB's head. 1 animated could be killed in 1 measly hit with full rage.

(FAIL RING FTW!)

Ah, the randomness. XD
YoshikuniChikara
Malignant Virus
Ring Name: Iced Coffin [at CL 10]
Damage: Weak [50-85]
Range: Long
Targets: Enemy
Knockback: None
Recharge Duration: Long [8 seconds]
Stamina Usage: Large [10]
Description: Freezes animated in their place for 3 seconds. Afterwards, leaves an 'frostbite' effect that slows an animated's attack speed by 2 seconds. Frostbite lasts for 60 seconds and can stack.
Note: Each rage increases frostbite's debuff by 1+ 1/3 seconds, and stun effect by 1 second. Does not affect damage.

Picture pending. :3

The Recharge Duration and Stamina Usage are actually both moderate for the values that you provided.
Mmk. Didn't know exact. Thanks biggrin

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ring Name: Soap Ring
Damage: Weak
Range: Short
Targets: Self or Allies
Recharge Duration: Moderate(12-20s)
Stamina Usage: Moderate(6%)
Description: Enemy Crowd Control tactics got you or a friend pinned down? Wash that grime away with Gambino Techs brand new Soap Ring! (Please use as directed) Not only will this fabulous ring eliminate that pesky crowd control but also leaves a short buff temporarily protecting you from it, and restoring a little of the HP you lost wishing you could move correctly! Rage increases restoration and or the buff duration. (Dependent upon RR)

Detailed analysis:

The buff the ring gives you would only last 3-4 second being much shorter than the cool down and is really only meant to stop you from using this ring then instantly being stuck again. It could easily be a life saving ring (more so if you're a dedicated healer in groups, or are trying to run away). the healing itself is very weak compared to any healing rings. at CL 10 I would think 50-75 points of healing would be as far as it went, and with the moderate cooldown and the moderate stamina cost it's not an effective healing ring. RR2 would slightly boost the buff duration by 1-2 seconds, RR3 would add 50-75% more healing I haven't decided on an exact figure as I don't want it to be to over powered nor underpowered. RR4 would combine both RR2and RR3s effects and lengthen them slightly. (buff lasts 2-3 seconds longer HP restored goes to 60-85% recovered)

This is really meant to be a 'pinch ring' (like turtle for example) lets say you're healing/buffing on the endboss and someone that's nearly dead is barely out of range and the EB uses it's CC that prevents you from moving. Without it, the user has a good chance of dying, with it though you have just enough to get to your group mate and heal him/her up when they're in need! or lets say you are soloing and get mobbed by clams or masks of deaths and rebirth, and you need to get away from the damage.

What would it look like? Can you imagine anything better than a soap on a rope that wraps around to the opposite side of the soap? As for the animation brushes/sponges/loofahs scrub and create a degree of suds dependent upon RR

Yeah I been putting that one out there for a while...
Ring Name: Dragon Strike Punch ring
Damage: Superb
Range: Point Blank
Targets: Enemies
Knockback: Strong
Recharge Duration: Long
Stamina Usage: Large
Description: Almost no life left? The final boss is the last enemy left? Well pull out your secret weapon the Dragon Strike Punch. Your Gaia Shoots out a giant flaming fist towards your enemy sending him flying back with little to no health left. and what is the price? It takes almost a minute and a half to recharge and it uses up a massive amount of stamina. A small price to pay for a amazing offensive ring. It would look like a red fist.

Ring Name: Divine Shield ring
Damage: none
Range: Point Blank,
Targets:Self
Knockback: none
Description: Divine shield is the perfect ring for the coward or the fleeing player. Divine Shield creates a shield around the user that reduces the amount of damage he takes from enemy's by 60% at the cost of a long recharge and stamina drain but it would last about 30 seconds. It would look like a blue shield.

Ring Name: Vampire Curse ring
Knockback: Moderate
Recharge Duration: Short
Stamina Usage: Moderate
Description: This ring drains health from a enemy and gives it to the caster which is good when your in a tight spot but if you start to depend on it too much you may find yourself without stamina and in a worse situation then you started in. It would look like a bat.

Ring Name: Talon Gust ring
Range: Extreme
Recharge Duration: Moderate
Stamina Usage: Small
Description: If your stuck in a corner or your being chased by a angry mod just call upon the Gust of Talon and a huge gust of wind will knock back your target and many enemies around him a great distance giving you just enough time to escape or heal or whatever is needed. It deals almost no damage but it can be a very useful ring to bring along with a team. It would look like a tornado.

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Ring Name: Stunner
Recharge Duration: Moderate (30s)
Stamina Usage: Moderate (10%)
Description: Just like the name states, this ring will stun all enemies in the area for about 15 to 40 seconds.

It would be useful when going against a boss or some monster that you can't beat,

Kawaii Kitten

16,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Married 100
Ring Name: Epic Fail
Damage: Moderate
Targets: Everyone in the area
Knockback: Feeble
Recharge Duration: Moderate(6-30s)
Stamina Usage: Moderate(6-15%)
Description: Everyone gains fail and enemies have low accuracy for 5 minutes.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Ah what the hell, might as well enter necro-feast here too.

Ring Name: Necro-Feast
Description: You ever want to summon legions of undead minions at your disposal? This ring pumps tons of Ghi energy into the dead bodies buried below the earth, forcing them to temporarily come out and dog pile on your enemy's like they were floor food!

(This ring is like the opposite of Hornets nest: It paralyzes your enemy while doing damage instead of inducing fear, allowing you time to recharge and heal. It also targets like Quicksand/Hornets Nest)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Raider

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ring Name: Fart O!
Targets: Enemies close to the avatar
Knockback: Weak
Description: Make your enemy run away from you and it won't attack you anymore. First rage is like normal wind. Second rage is like a mushroom bomb. Final rage: You will poop.
Thonek
Ring Name: Soap Ring

Description: Enemy Crowd Control tactics got you or a friend pinned down? Wash that grime away with Gambino Techs brand new Soap Ring! (Please use as directed) Not only will this fabulous ring eliminate that pesky crowd control but also leaves a short buff temporarily protecting you from it, and restoring a little of the HP you lost wishing you could move correctly! Rage increases restoration and or the buff duration. (Dependent upon RR)

This is very well though-out. : D It's like the iron will ring except less passive and more direct. I like it a lot. ^^ This would be very useful. I'll definitely consider it.
purplecats
Ring Name: Stunner
Recharge Duration: Moderate (30s)
Stamina Usage: Moderate (10%)
Description: Just like the name states, this ring will stun all enemies in the area for about 15 to 40 seconds.

It would be useful when going against a boss or some monster that you can't beat.

This would be a useful ring. It would be nice if with RR4, it stuns a broader range of enemies rather than just one. The effect would be like that of slash.
Pirate Captain Sushi

Description: You ever want to summon legions of undead minions at your disposal? This ring pumps tons of Ghi energy into the dead bodies buried below the earth, forcing them to temporarily come out and dog pile on your enemy's like they were floor food!

(This ring is like the opposite of Hornets nest: It paralyzes your enemy while doing damage instead of inducing fear, allowing you time to recharge and heal. It also targets like Quicksand/Hornets Nest)

Very unique. I like it. I would modify one thing, though: Stamina Usage. I think that summoning things would require a lot of stamina, in my opinion. I also think the damage should be at least moderate. :3
Rescenin
Ring Name: Fart O!
Targets: Enemies close to the avatar
Description: Make your enemy run away from you and it won't attack you anymore. First rage is like normal wind. Second rage is like a mushroom bomb. Final rage: You will poop.

That's disgusting. D:
Ring Name: Flatline
Damage: Weak (none)
Targets: Self
Knockback: Weak (none)
Description: Part of my imaginary surgeon set, Flatline allows you to make like a opossum and play dead. When it is used, a blue-green line flattens above your head, and that irritating BEEEEEEEEP sounds. Thinking that you are dead, and therefore, not attacking, any animated will leave you alone for a certain period of time, which lengthens depending upon amount of rage used. However, while you're "dead", you are essentially paralyzed. You cannot attack at this time, but no matter-- this ring is mainly a great way to get out of a desperate situation, and you can heal and buff to your heart's content!

Ring Name: Lobotomy
Damage: Strong
Description: Another sexy surgical ring, yay! Conjure an old-fashioned trephan to drill a hole in your enemy's head. Well, kind of, anyway-- Lobotomy packs a powerful punch, and even has a chance to cause an animated to black out for a few seconds.

Ring Name: Transplant
Damage: Moderate
Targets: Allies (Enemies, in a passive sense)
Recharge Duration: Short
Description: The third surgical ring, Transplant, allows you to heal your friends and harm your foes simultaneously. When a crew member is in trouble, target them. Transplant will take small amounts of health from animated within a certain radius and give them to your crew member. Though the amount of health each animated loses isn’t great, it adds up and can definitely help in a tight situation. The fewer the animated, the more damage that is done to them.

Ring Name: Rhinoplasty
Damage: Strong
Description: Rhinoplasty is the fourth surgical ring, and no doubt the most fun! When used, you gain a literal rhino horn (summoned in front of you, anyway) , and you get to run around and try to hit as many animated as possible before it wears off—and it works even better with coyote spirit/fleet feet. Rhinoplasty is not only a blast to use, but it packs a pretty powerful punch to many animated at a time. To make up for this, however, the duration time is fairly lengthy, and it uses a fair amount of stamina—but it’s totally worth it!

,,,and you can totally not tell what I wanna be when I grow up. xD

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
YoshikuniChikara
Pirate Captain Sushi

Very unique. I like it. I would modify one thing, though: Stamina Usage. I think that summoning things would require a lot of stamina, in my opinion. I also think the damage should be at least moderate. :3

Yeah, but you see I don't want people to rely on this ring for damage, I want it to be an available necessity for certain emergency times. A portable Hornets Nest/Duct Tape combo.
As for stamina usage, I call it more like "re-animating" the previously animated.

If your crowded in an area full of enemys who're going to chase you and you're low on health, I'd like this ring to be available, to pause a large number of the enemy's in place so you can attempt a get-away with 3 baddies instead of 20 something guys chasing you (Tiny terrors, quatl's, Coral fluffs, Waterspouts, Predi pups).
Tarpan
And you can totally not tell what I wanna be when I grow up. xD

Hehe. XD I like the set idea. It's similar to medic in a way. I especially love the transplant ring. That idea is brilliant!! : D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff