Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Consumer

7,500 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Junior Trader 100
How can i manage to get that ring?

Omnipresent Warlord

Randomly drops like every other ring. You have a 1/40 chance of getting it when a ring drops.

Newbie Noob

there is a ring reward grant if you haven't finished the chapter one finale by beating the endboss in shallow seas.

to do this, you can try smebbing. but, instead of leaving when everyone does, go directly to barton town bar and stay there until the end of all the chatter. you will get to choose a ring (only the first time) plus, you will get 1 of 4 recipes (only the first four times you go to barton).

if you have already completed this quest, then you can try the OA. there is a repeatable task (alien salvage) about getting 5 damaged biochips. talk to GCorp Labtech on the mountain path. when you complete enough of the repeatable tasks, you will get a ring selection to choose from.

if i remember correctly i got that selection menu after 12-15 repeats (maybe less). and for some reason, i had the same problem with hot foot. that repeatable task really helped. GL.

*edit* also, there are a number of smaller quests that can be done throughout the game that will give you a ring selection choice (number of rings choices will increase as you progress through the quests). if you haven't tried doing these, you might want to give that a whirl. (just a suggestion, since i don't know your history of play).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff