• Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
I have em also :u

in order too

Vicious Prophet

Why. gonk

I only have one set of 42.

Undead Enchantress

I've got tons but I'm too lazy to arrange them.

King Monster

25,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
I saved rings like that one time, but it lagged me so much when I logged into zOMG that I had to salvage them all before I got a complete set. Now I salvage any extra I get because omg it has to be neat and pretty and arranged perfectly. emotion_donotwant

Thankfully that was before DMS came out, because that'd be the biggest pain in the a** trying to find my cl12 rings in that mess. emotion_zombie

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Look at all those beautiful aggregates those rings could make.

VSC_Heartz's Wife

Divine Defender

30,225 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
http://i.imgur.com/S68j2dT.png

Spoiler because page stretching.

Obsessive Kitten

Omg so many damn rings eek
All organize beautifully~ I savaged all mine emotion_donotwant
emotion_bigheart

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Mine used to look like that, I was trying to see if there was a maximum amount of rings one could have.

Rogue

//always salvaged her spares ; w ;

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
I wish you guys with tons of rings would use them to spell out words or do pixel art with your rings. I know I'd do that. 4laugh

Hallowed Nerd

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
R0CKKK
I have my 12 set, then my duplicate set of 10's. The rest get salvaged XD

I'm also super OCD about rings, attacks up top, buffs grid on bottom, and heals and passives on a column to the right ;D
bish I got my cl 12 set, my cl 10 set and my cl 1 set. but my mules rings look like that o3o

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
I have 8 extras of all 40 rings found in-game, excluding Adrenaline. just need one more for my collection to be complete. emotion_donotwant

Hallowed Nerd

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
I have 8 extras of all 40 rings found in-game, excluding Adrenaline. just need one more for my collection to be complete. emotion_donotwant
wouldn't abuse make it 41 though? and SR and SH and FF make it 44. And Integ make it 45?(even though you can only get one Integ so it shouldn't really be counted o3o)

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Hemotoxic Clover
wouldn't abuse make it 41 though? and SR and SH and FF make it 44. And Integ make it 45?(even though you can only get one Integ so it shouldn't really be counted o3o)

found in-game

I don't count abuse, since it only drops from bloodlust, and has a low chance of doing so.

Hallowed Nerd

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
Hemotoxic Clover

found in-game

I don't count abuse, since it only drops from bloodlust, and has a low chance of doing so.
abuse is still found in game though so it should be counted o3o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces