Welcome to Gaia! ::

Masamune Ash's Senpai

Obsessed Fatcat

Dear Santa, can u ask gaia bring z back?
OTL.....my life already so bored, now i feel so bored at gaia too......z is the only fun i (used) play day n night.
While that is a wonderful wish, it is not feasibly possible. The coding is much too old, and did not have enough upkeep to properly be sorted out. But there are other MMOs you can play! There are plenty of online, browser based, MMOs you can play. Anything from free games like the Naruto Ninja game that closed down, to paid games. There is AdventureQuest, which has been running for a long time, and there is many other games that are exclusive to non American continents. Take a look around, I am sure you will find something to occupy the time that used to be zOMG.

Or take up a new hobby, learn to draw - knit - cook. Find things you can do for your community.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
inb4 Santa throws a bunch of developers and new servers for zOMG! under Gaia's Christmas tree this coming holiday and Gaia just roasts them over and open fire.

Perfect Saint

If only Santa has elven developers from his workshops to fix zOMG. Heck, if they could improve the game as sOMG...Santa OMG!

Undead Extinguisher

13,100 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Myrielle
If only Santa has elven developers from his workshops to fix zOMG. Heck, if they could improve the game as sOMG...Santa OMG!

It would have taken just one dev you already know, if they bothered to take his offer to fix it. heck i bet people woulda paid him to do it for gaia, well if they knew about it that was. stare
Why the need for Gaia as the middleman? Just ask Santa to bring back zOMG! itself. The only thing Santa can do with Gaia is dump a sleigh full of coal on them.
Felis Hircus
Why the need for Gaia as the middleman? Just ask Santa to bring back zOMG! itself. The only thing Santa can do with Gaia is dump a sleigh full of coal on them.
Yeah F* gaia. I just want Z

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces