Welcome to Gaia! ::

xZeroDeathx

User Image

Dont get your undies and/or panties in a bundle...its a game shut yur trap and be patient :3

sincerely,
-Zero

Dx

Thank you.
User Image More like it's a beta game. I've seen betas that were worse. *cough*corum beta*cough*
xZeroDeathx
xZeroDeathx

User Image

Dont get your undies and/or panties in a bundle...its a game shut yur trap and be patient :3

sincerely,
-Zero

I Admire you
Gimmie Gimmie MOARMOAR~

ILOVEYOU.

:]

User Image

OMG
Ridiculous Error Connections ;D

... ItsBritneyBIATCH
Yes, I was going around saying the same thing earlier. Needless to say my tactics about it pissed them off even more, but at least it was funny. xd
xZeroDeathx

User Image

Thank you all :3

Amen!
It is kind of funny to see people freak out about a game though...
Kinda reminds me about the time my cousin almost punched through his computer monitor because he lagged in Runescape. XD
xZeroDeathx
xZeroDeathx

User Image

sincerely,
-Zero
Your so swilly stephey heart
Oh goodness, I agree. You're not even paying for the game ( yet? ), chillax yo. razz

Tipsy Bloodsucker

8,050 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
Androofacev2
User Image

XD
No they are just upset because they're noobs and thought that with everyone playing at one time the servers wouldn't crash. Seems like nobody remembers when the Aquariums were first launched.

That and they have absolutely no concept of the word Beta. They expect it to work all the time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff